Penelopeys

Sporting Odds MTT League - March  

1. 1.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March

last quick question : are there prizes after everyone of this daily competitions as in normal mtt's or there is only one prize after 9 legs as in post 1 ?
Entry is $1 + 10c... $1 goes into the prize fund and distributed to the winners of tonights game. 10 c goes to sporting odds At the end of the 9 legs Sporting Odds are giving PuntersLounge an EXTRA $500 to distribute to the winners...... So overall, we will get more prize money than we spend entering :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March

when is the league geeting updated next?
Sorry mate - is now done and up to date :ok I do always post a final table in the thread for the specific leg, but sometimes forget to post it here too..............

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March Almost certainly looks like we'll be having another at SO in April - but on Wednesdays only. We will probably also be having one at another site (probably starting 10th April) on another site - on Mondays ...... details to follow.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March Wednesdays only on SO - nice one I can't play on Wednesdays :tongue2 Last night was the worst i had experienced for a while - never had the whole thing crash on me before (am used to the table closing at the end of the hand), happened 3 times last night - although not at particualrly crucial times

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March Have had confirmation from Joe Legge that leaderboard prize moneys have been paid into the SO accounts. Any issues, please feel free to PM me and I'll check it out :ok Thanks to SO for their support of PuntersLounge in this event.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March Well. First of all, congratulations to Kestral. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I would have like to have put you under some pressure these last 2 nights, but it wasn't to be. You have been playing very well whenever I've come across you on the tables and even before this Monthly win I thought you were becoming a force to be reckoned with. Well done too, to Dan Dan and Gazza - sorry I missed it. :clap :clap :clap