• 17:00 Poker4Ever $5000 Added
    • 18:05 Laddies $100,000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Daily Star/Express Vegas
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k Saturday Nights
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 20:00 Europoker Lucky Dollar
    • 01:00 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Weakly Final

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February** Nice one Mr V - I'd love to come and watch/support....but in the P4E $5k added and laddies $100k - My thoughts are with you though :ok P4E - 2nd break - am 41st of 67 left :ok Laddies - 1st break - am 381st of 710 left :ok Slightly below average stacks in both, but I'm happy - nicely poised to pounce......

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February** Finished 6th for $124. I was playing tight, but when you have 35o and flop 2 6 4 you have to go all in and try and take it there, I think. Unfotunately the 6 and 4 were hearts and it was enough for 2 others to call. Heart on the turn and the damage was done. Last 10k in chips (2xBB) I get A2o on the button and I jump. 1 caller with QJo. Flop A 2 J turn J:puke :puke Thanks Heniek for your support. :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February** Am chip leader with 32 left - top 30 get paid and everyone else is soooo passive - bullying the table like there's no tomorrow - will go tight again when we pass the bubble...... First place is almost $2000 :loon

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February**

Am chip leader with 32 left - top 30 get paid and everyone else is soooo passive - bullying the table like there's no tomorrow - will go tight again when we pass the bubble...... First place is almost $2000 :loon
Go get 'em GaF:ok I'm having a "Great time" on Maxim:eyes Getting shown how to do it by Run:$ Have offered Admin money to move me tho so :hope :lol

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February** Sorry I wasn't chatting earlier .... was sat with my Dad trying to explain to him the "strategy" behind what I was doing (if you think of Poker Night Live - I was Cas, he was Michelle - I wish!!) - but he's got bored and gone now .......... I'm down to 2x BB (with BB in 2 hands) with 9 players left ...... was looking so rosy earlier ........ looking for a hand to shove......

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February** Cheers for the support guys :clap :clap I'm overjoyed with 3rd (and over $800 :loon) - with 9 left I was down to a stack of just over 1x BB, so thought I was going out there........ of course - my position (big chip leader) coming into the last 30 should make this a disappointment, but it isn't :) Can't believe how passive the tables were before the money .... there was one hand in particular in which I knew I was beat, my opponent knew I was beat - he'd already committed half his stack, but when I "asked" him about the other half, he folded - was just too scared of being outdrawn :lol :lol Time to update my sig I think :)

Re: **Poker Saturday 25th February**

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy WD Gaf. excellent result. I was there today and meant to reg but i forgot:cry . Any idea if its on next week or if it was a feb thing?
Was a Feb promo ..... however I'm sure they'll run a March Promo (though probably not quite as "sweet" as the launch promo......)