** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Biggest mistake?

danno375

I think mine was tonight. I was doing ok.....the bankroll looking slimmer than it has for a week or so but looking pretty healthy all round. Mistake number one ( minor mistake ) Took £400 out of sporting odds. See previous threads where when I take my winnings out I go on a massive losing streak every time..... damn you sporting odd!!!! damn you to hell!!!!! mistake number two. While distracted.... registering for a game STT short handed....... accidentally hit the tourney that is $300 to enter!!!!:rollin :rollin :rollin the unregister button went awol and i was the 4th to enter!!!!!! number 5 came along and i was stuck! Came third when the cards dried up and my eyes were burned with the image of 8 3!!!!!!!!!!! that's all i seemed to get!!!! So i lost $300 and left the newly withdrawn and now $£00 lighter bankroll looking painfull!!!!! Ouchio indeed!!! Update.... played a $100 STT shorthanded and beat one of the monkeys in the $300... got some of it back!!! Danno the thread bare!

Re: Biggest mistake?

Mistake number one ( minor mistake ) Took £400 out of sporting odds. See previous threads where when I take my winnings out I go on a massive losing streak every time..... damn you sporting odd!!!! damn you to hell!!!!! Oh my God, Danno... What a night... Have had the same experience with Sporting Odds regarding losing streak after every withdrawal :@ :@ :@ :@ Blamed them at first... but now I have managed to turn the table, guess it was all in my head... Withdrew $500 last week and again this week...and Im still not losing... :hope ...how did u do in that $300 5 player stt anyway??

Re: Biggest mistake? is it me or do the MTT on SO NOT let you unregister? I reg'd for a tounry last and the baby kicked off but it wouldn't let me unreg - so I missed the first hour and had no chips by the time I got back STT's are fine, and $up also works but other MTT's don't let me un-reg Same for everyone else? Damo

Re: Biggest mistake?

is it me or do the MTT on SO NOT let you unregister? I reg'd for a tounry last and the baby kicked off but it wouldn't let me unreg - so I missed the first hour and had no chips by the time I got back STT's are fine, and $up also works but other MTT's don't let me un-reg Same for everyone else? Damo
The register/unregister disappears 5 minutes before the start of a tourney - which imo is totally out of order. I registered for a big (at the time) buy in, and wanted to unregister when I realised my mistake BEFORE the start, and I had to kick SO customer reps. butt to get my buy in back.

Re: Biggest mistake? Masterplan. Bluffs work ok in live games and the odd semi bluff on SO but generally you will be called on SO. I did fire off a couple of bluffs but always got called if someone had an ace. You just can't knock people off with a bluff I am afraid. And as for the unreg button going awol.... it has happened a few times. Sometimes the call and raise buttons have been missing in the game too