**Ladbrokes Poker Millions 2006**

Valiant23

txt_poker22feb06e.gif
greenchip.jpg Europe's biggest guaranteed prize pool - $4,120,000
redchip.jpg The greatest added prize money in the history of poker - $1,000,000
greenchip.jpg Massive first prize to make you a Poker Millionaire - $1,200,000
Qualification is exclusively available through Ladbrokespoker.com. Satellite qualifiers already underway - get playing today! Taken from Ladbroke website;
From March, we will be offering Ladbrokes Poker Players a range of qualification opportunities for Europe’s longest running televised tournament. Full details of the available satellites can be found in the Poker Million section of the Multi Table Tournament Lobby.
How To Qualify
There are three routes by which you can qualify for the televised stages of Poker Million V: Online Qualification Regional Satellites Pro Invites If you choose the online Weekly Final qualification route, you can also share in $1,680,000 of guaranteed prize money. Online Qualification $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Finals From Sunday 5th March, Ladbrokespoker.com will be staging sixteen $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Finals. The top two finishers in each of these finals will each win one of the 72 coveted places in the televised stages of Poker Million V. In addition, they will share in a guaranteed $105,000 of cash prizes in the prize pool. Entry into a $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final can be achieved through the following routes: Daily Final – Monday to Saturday 20:30 Every Monday to Saturday, a Poker Million Daily Final will be held with 1 in 10 entrants progressing to the $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final. A range of Daily Final satellites are available, starting at just $5. Top 50 finish in the $100,000 Weekly Raked Hands Freeroll – Saturday’s 18:05 Each Saturday, Ladbrokespoker.com hold the Weekly Raked Hand Freeroll for players who have played over 500 raked hands in the previous 7 days. Entry into this tournament will be limited to the first 5,000 qualifiers that register. The top 50 finishers in this tournament, in addition to winning a cash prize, will also each win a seat worth $900 in the following day's $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final. Weekend Weekly Final Satellites: Each Saturday and Sunday there will be direct satellites for the $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final. $22,500 Poker Million Freerolls This year, Ladbrokespoker.com are offering you three chances to emulate the reigning Poker Million Champion Tony Jones, who qualified for last year’s event through a Freeroll at Ladbrokespoker.com During the online qualification period, Ladbrokespoker.com will be holding three $22,500 Poker Million Freerolls for seats in the televised stages of Poker Million V. Details of these freerolls will be announced at least 7 days in advance of each event. Regional Satellites During the qualification period, March to June 2006, Ladbrokespoker.com will be holding a series of regional satellites. Most of the regional satellites will be supported by online qualification for players in that region and will culminate in Live Finals in the respective country Regional satellites will be held across Europe, so look out for details of satellites for your country.
Well, I dunno about you lot, but I really wouldn't mind having a crack at this. :ok :ok :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Ladbrokes Poker Millions 2006** Have got the email but not read it yet. Deffo gone have a crack at this, how many times have we all watched it,seen an internet qualifier and thought jeeez how is he playing those sort of hands............... well i wanna be that player:D

Re: **Ladbrokes Poker Millions 2006** Yes the guy who won the poker million last year, Tony Jones aka spider99 on ladbrokes did qualify online. He was on my table in the Ladbrokes poker cruise actually. I won an all in against him with AK v A10 as well. Shameless self promotion but what the hell :lol Aye I wouldnt mind a crack at this but being a cheapskate I think itd have to be through the raked hands freerolls again. 500 raked hands takes a while mind.

Re: **Ladbrokes Poker Millions 2006**

I had a look and couldn't see any mate - yet. ;) I think they have a raked hand thingy attatched.
I get 500 raked hands a week at Laddies anyway for the $100k freeroll - so if there is a Poker Millions freeroll for 500 raked hands, you can count me in :ok

Re: **Ladbrokes Poker Millions 2006** It seems a top 50 finish in the $100k freeroll will get you into the weekly final :ok Looks like there will be 3 freerolls for this as well :ok

$150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Finals From Sunday 5th March, Ladbrokespoker.com will be staging sixteen $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Finals. The top two finishers in each of these finals will each win one of the 72 coveted places in the televised stages of Poker Million V. In addition, they will share in a guaranteed $105,000 of cash prizes in the prize pool. Entry into a $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final can be achieved through the following routes: Daily Final – Monday to Saturday 20:30 Every Monday to Saturday, a Poker Million Daily Final will be held with 1 in 10 entrants progressing to the $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final. A range of Daily Final satellites are available, starting at just $5. Top 50 finish in the $100,000 Weekly Raked Hands Freeroll – Saturday’s 18:05 Each Saturday, Ladbrokespoker.com hold the Weekly Raked Hand Freeroll for players who have played over 500 raked hands in the previous 7 days. Entry into this tournament will be limited to the first 5,000 qualifiers that register. The top 50 finishers in this tournament, in addition to winning a cash prize, will also each win a seat worth $900 in the following day's $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final. Weekend Weekly Final Satellites: Each Saturday and Sunday there will be direct satellites for the $150,000 Guaranteed Poker Million Weekly Final. $22,500 Poker Million Freerolls This year, Ladbrokespoker.com are offering you three chances to emulate the reigning Poker Million Champion Tony Jones, who qualified for last year’s event through a Freeroll at Ladbrokespoker.com During the online qualification period, Ladbrokespoker.com will be holding three $22,500 Poker Million Freerolls for seats in the televised stages of Poker Million V. Details of these freerolls will be announced at least 7 days in advance of each event. Regional Satellites During the qualification period, March to June 2006, Ladbrokespoker.com will be holding a series of regional satellites. Most of the regional satellites will be supported by online qualification for players in that region and will culminate in Live Finals in the respective country Regional satellites will be held across Europe, so look out for details of satellites for your country.