** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3.40 Lingield today

Woodie

I've backed Casablanca Minx the last 3 runs he's had and all he has won but they have been only 1 mile, today it's over 1 mile 2f. The favorite Prince Charlemagne has won his last 3 races at this course, twice at 1 mile 2f and once over 1 mile. I will be kicking myself if I don't back Casablanca Minx today if he wins. What do you think? Is he a yay or lay? I'll have a small wager on him at 4/1 :ok

Re: 3.40 Lingield today I don't understand, have you backed it or not? If you haven't i would save your pennies, and would suggest you back it for a place only bet on the fair. I don't like to tip up favs but think that prince charlemagne will take all the beating today; as you have said its last 2 wins have come over C&D and was very impressive LTO, add to that the highly rated James Doyle will be taking to the saddle claiming 7 i really feel it's the banker of the day and would urge you to snap up the 9/5 available with sporting odds before it disappears. GL with whatever you go with though mate:ok .

Re: 3.40 Lingield today I've backed Casablanca minx mate. I know the fav has very solid claims but I like the minx :) I'll kick myself if I don't back him and he wins again lol. He's made me a nice little profit on his last 3 races so if it looses today I'm not going to bumed. 10pts win Casablanca Minx :ok