Rugby League: Super League - Round 3

Hi guys, early handicaps for Round 3 of Super League. Look forward to hearing the thoughts from some of the new faces this week..... <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants (+10)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

St Helens v Leeds Rhinos (+8)

Bradford Bulls v Salford City Reds (+16)

Harlequins RL v Wakefield Wildcats (+8)

Warrington Wolves v Hull RL (-6)

Castleford Tigers v Les Catalans (+4) More thoughts later?? :loon

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 3 Initial instincts: Shudds +10 Leeds +8 Bradford -16 Hull -6 (standout of the week!:eek) Cas -4 Absolutely no idea on Quins V Wakey. I was hoping after shipping 40 points last week against Hull and Quins drawing with the Bulls someone might offer a more generous handicap. Hull -6. What is all that about? Hull have scored 40 in both their opening games whilst Warrington have put in 2 very poor performances and still have big injury problems. This is a gift! Wigan have had a similarly subdued start to Warrington. Their defence has to be a worry after shipping 24 points to Leeds in the second half of the last game and 38 points in their opening game to UTC. I just can't see them beating anyone by a particularly large margin whilst they have defensive troubles so +10 is potentially a goer. Not too sure about Leeds +8 really. :unsure Cas -4 is an outstanding handicap. UTC have lost their star man and playmaker Stacey Jones and this showed last week when they came away without a single score against Salford. This added to the fact that they should be IMO favourites to be relegated were they not immune makes this a gimme. The only 2 I'm completely sure on then at the minute are Hull and Cas. I'll wait till later in the week for the rest.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.