Full Tilt $1m 100 Main Event WSOP Seat Giveaway

GaF

LEARN_PI-CF_468x60.gif Sign up HERE This looks an incredible promotion - 100 main event WSOP seats being given away in freerolls!!!
We will hold five monthly WSOP 20 Seat Freerolls starting in March. The top 20 finishers in each tournament will all win a seat to the Main Event in Las Vegas. 20 seats a month for five months - that's a total of 100 seats! What's more, each month you'll have several ways to enter the Freerolls without ever buying in. That's right, they're free. Sign up for daily Freerolls Each day, Freeroll players will satellite into a Weekly Qualifier. The entire final table of the weekly Freeroll qualifier will be automatically entered into our monthly $200,000 WSOP 20 Seat Freeroll. With at least four Weekly Qualifiers every month, you have lots of free opportunities to make it to the Big Dance.

Re: Full Tilt $1m 100 Main Event WSOP Seat Giveaway

so its: multi table satellite where the final ? players get into into multi table weekly final where the final table get into the multi table monthly final, and there the final 20 get seats. good prizes but a LOT of players to beat
Yes definitely - however, working on the normal assumtion that if prize fund/players is greater than $1, then this maintains value up to a million players!!!!!! :loon The structure is here ..... wsop_1million.jpg

First one starts in 20 minutes:ok
Cheers mate - I'm just downloading - hopefully I'll be in ...... How many in? These kind of promos are usually lower entry early, before "word gets out", but I imagine it will be quite large anyway.....

Guest gazza271

Cheers mate - I'm just downloading - hopefully I'll be in ...... How many in? These kind of promos are usually lower entry early, before "word gets out", but I imagine it will be quite large anyway.....
Oops just double checked and its full, 1800 Didnt notice that when i registered sorry mate

Re: Full Tilt $1m 100 Main Event WSOP Seat Giveaway Anyone who doesn't have FT already - well worth the download even if the WSOP promo doesn't look good, on account of all the big names playing there - ivey/ferguson/matusow etc are regulars on the high stakes table and chat with observers, is very entertaining. They also do HORSE tourneys which are loads of fun and I haven't found anywhere else.....

Re: Full Tilt $1m 100 Main Event WSOP Seat Giveaway omaha /8 is hi-lo, 8's just the lo qualifier, the other 2 are 7 stud variants, razz is a lowball variant with a2345 (wheel) best hand - can pick up the rules in 5 minutes, playing it well is another thing but I know I don't, just play once in a while for a laugh

next freeroll starts at 10:45 tonight' date=' not sure about registration, cant find information for it. will fill up as fast as willhill i xpect[/quote'] Is 30 mins before start time - so 10:15 PM :ok

Re: Full Tilt $1m 100 Main Event WSOP Seat Giveaway theyre hard to find i admit this is how i did it. multi tournies/all then list all by buyin scroll down to freeroll, then you should see it, there's only about 5 or 6 in that category as i see it there's going to be about 4-6000 people in the monthlys based on prize pool and the normal 10% paid rule (stretched a bit here) but that means you have to beat roughly 7880 to win, which is still a whopping $25 per player pool. it looks like the top 50 wsop works maxim style leaderboards over a much shorter timespan, so may be worth playing them all maxim super slow style to get the top50 entry to the monthly

It's under "Tournaments" - it's only listed as "freeroll" - no description - so isn't easy ....... their times are EST - so you're looking for Feb 20 17:45 for the next one......
Is the next one showing yet? because i cant seem to find it:wall, although, as has been shown on MANY occasions here, i aint the quickest greyhound out the traps when the Hare go's by:eyes

it looks like the top 50 wsop works maxim style leaderboards over a much shorter timespan' date=' so may be worth playing them all maxim super slow style to get the top50 entry to the monthly[/quote'] :lol :lol I can't bear the thought of another of these for the Maxim boys and girls - will send them bananas!!!!

Guest gazza271

Re: Full Tilt $1m 100 Main Event WSOP Seat Giveaway Out in 264th. Had AKo and flop was AK7 did'nt even contemplate the other guy had 77:wall :wall :wall :wall Good standard of play though and i will be back there later tonight