Manager Leaving Syndrome

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Manager Leaving Syndrome

Worcester City have announced that player-manager Andy Preece has left the club Can't think of any others over the last day or two
Thanks mate, only go as far down as the Conference in the pyramid. I think there's been a change at White Hart Lane this week.

Re: Manager Leaving Syndrome Strange one this but I am going to go ahead with it. Brian Carey is no longer manager of Wrexham following Brian Little's appointment today. That'll make their game at home to Chester a bet on Sunday Nov 25th! Somehow I just knew this was going to happen, hopefully the bet will lose badly as most have this season!

Re: Manager Leaving Syndrome Steve Bruce left Birmingham making their game at home to Portsmouth on Saturday a bet. Ian Holloway left Plymouth for Leicester making Argyles game at Sheffield Utd on Saturday a bet. St Johnstones Owen Coyle left for Burnley making their game on Saturday Dec 1st a bet at Partick Thistle a bet.