Prem League Darts - Sunderland 23/2

It's a bad night for betting on the darts as you have 2 very close matches and 2 absolute sitters so value is hard to find. Anyway I've gone for Taylor to get more 180's than Scholten at 2.00 and for the Barney/Mardle match 1st leg to finish on anything other than a 20/16/10/8 (both prefer double 18 - see :ok ) at 2.10 If Lloyd had been slightly keener I'd have backed him, but he wasnt very impressive last night and Manley has a habit of mugging players out of form. I have also sneeked Mardle as an E/W bet (17.00) for the competition - if Barney runs out of steam I think he's the only one who could give Taylor a run for his money or at least come 2nd (draw allowing).

Sport Darts
Selection Taylor to score most 180's
Date 2006-02-23
Event Prem League - Scholten vs Taylor
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Taylor is 1.20 to win so there's no value there, but as the class player he is bound to score more maximums than Roland. 2.00 is much better :)
Sport Darts
Selection 1st leg winning double - not 20, 16, 10 or 8
Date 2006-02-23
Event Prem League - Mardle v Barneveld
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Bit of a complicated bet this but both Mardle and Barney favour double 18 rather than the typical 20 or 16, so it should be likely that anything out of the 20/16/10/8 is hit in the first leg.
Sport Darts
Selection Mardle to Win EW
Date 2006-05-29
Event Prem League
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 17.00 (Back)
Reasoning Wayne is a good bet to finish 2nd to Taylor or even pip him - Barney may stand in his way but at 17.00 and 1/3 EW it is worth a bet. Mardle has come close to beating Taylor on a number of occasions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.