NBA 12th

Man, what crap day yesterday! :wall Detroit -2 League: 1-10-1 (0-12 SU! Av. loss 12.9!) any home dog, 2 days off any away 20+ ats loss! [Mia] We all know how over-rated Miami are...esp. against the top teams. Don't think they will perform well again.

Re: NBA 12th Thanks Rumlesen. The line started at +1...went out to -2 and back to +1 before game time!...Just my form atm to get on at the worst time! :wall Denver @ Seattle League: 2-12-2 (-8.0) away (-3 to +3), 0/1 days rest, off a home upset win, if total 200+. [Denv] AND... League: 11-1 (Av. WIN 5.9) home 4- dog, 1 day off a 10- ats win as home 5+ fav, if opp was last a dog!! [seattle] So...I'm waiting for some solid news on Lewis. He left last game with a sore leg and is questionable tonight. In 2 games this year that he has left early (effectively not played), they scored 85 @ Cleveland and 99 v. Atlanta. Last meeting @ Denver was 105-112....there were 55 Ft's and 47 fast break points!! Denver av. just 95.8 ppg on the road compared to 104.6 at home, so everything points to the under. Don't think I could play Seattle with him out....So if anyone hears any early news....

Re: NBA 12th Houston v. NY under 185 These teams played not long ago at NY and the score was 89-93... NY games av. 7.6 points less on the road...Houston games av. 12 ppg less at home!! As big favs, Houston win games with defense, and just 2 games they have won at home have gone over 185. The Rockets av. just 176.4 ppg on no rest. NY are 1-5 under as dogs of 9 or more Houston 3-10 under as favs of 6 or more, and 5-16 under in all games at home.