** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

comedy table talk

danno375

Just a quick thread about the things that you see on tables that makes you smile, or even pull your hair out at the stupidity of some people. Feel free to type whatever made you laugh. My initial post is one that perhaps belongs in the bad beat thread but it was the way the morons considered their play to be fantastic that caused me to laugh while they took my money! ok, doing well... plenty of chips and get dealt 10 10. moron #1 raises 2xbb i call. flop 7 high he bets i raise heavily. all in from him and a call from me. I think if he has bigger pair then fair play to him... only $10 game! He holds 7 8 suited. turn gives him an 8! i said nice hand but lucky. i got a stream of abuse about he had the best hand all the way through and that it would have taken a miracle to beat him!! i gave some back about people winning with luck etc. this carried on for a while and i am now short stacked. finally get dealt a reasonable hand and watched these two muppets call with nothing everytime. I get A 10. not brill but a sound hand with 3 players so all in. Still a reasonable bet so would only get a call from someone confident of their hand. Moron #1 folds and gives me a load of verbal. Moron # 2 has joined in giving me verbal and says...." shall i get rid of him?" I was thinking ...oooops!! has he got aa kk qq?? he abuses me some more and types bye with a j 9 offsuit! you can guess he hit a jack on the river. he then went on to say he loved playing people who couldn't play! As if his J9 was a dead cert! As I said.... could be in the bad beat/whinging thread but it was comical the way these two muppets thought they had a right to win the hands with very mediocre hands! Anyway.... see what you can come up with...doesn't have to be a hand related thing... just crap or very funny table talk Danno the $10 poorer punter!

Re: comedy table talk

Just a quick thread about the things that you see on tables that makes you smile, or even pull your hair out at the stupidity of some people. Feel free to type whatever made you laugh. My initial post is one that perhaps belongs in the bad beat thread but it was the way the morons considered their play to be fantastic that caused me to laugh while they took my money! ok, doing well... plenty of chips and get dealt 10 10. moron #1 raises 2xbb i call. flop 7 high he bets i raise heavily. all in from him and a call from me. I think if he has bigger pair then fair play to him... only $10 game! He holds 7 8 suited. turn gives him an 8! i said nice hand but lucky. i got a stream of abuse about he had the best hand all the way through and that it would have taken a miracle to beat him!! i gave some back about people winning with luck etc. this carried on for a while and i am now short stacked. finally get dealt a reasonable hand and watched these two muppets call with nothing everytime. I get A 10. not brill but a sound hand with 3 players so all in. Still a reasonable bet so would only get a call from someone confident of their hand. Moron #1 folds and gives me a load of verbal. Moron # 2 has joined in giving me verbal and says...." shall i get rid of him?" I was thinking ...oooops!! has he got aa kk qq?? he abuses me some more and types bye with a j 9 offsuit! you can guess he hit a jack on the river. he then went on to say he loved playing people who couldn't play! As if his J9 was a dead cert! As I said.... could be in the bad beat/whinging thread but it was comical the way these two muppets thought they had a right to win the hands with very mediocre hands! Anyway.... see what you can come up with...doesn't have to be a hand related thing... just crap or very funny table talk Danno the $10 poorer punter!
I bet you that $10 they were American.

Re: comedy table talk Hmm. I have been blanked by 2 guys from the North - East cos they thought I was from N/Castle Upon Tyne which pissed me off at the time, but makes me giggle now. and this happened this week. I got amazing grief for calling a small raise with KQo and flopping 2 pr;

I'm the table baddie :rollin :rollin :rollin Dealer: #1688402174, Valiant23 wins 8962 chips with Two Pairs, Kings and Queens, Seven high. - I called 200 then had a 500 chip raise to call to see the flop - he had AA n1Svegga: very very lucky Runesilk: nh Valiant23: why Valiant23: no big raise preflop? n1Svegga: hitting 2 pairs, ul New2Tex n1Svegga: 700 is a big raise Valiant23: lol 5 card gane not 2 n1Svegga: ouch poor tex n1Svegga: that sucks Dealer: #1688402184, PoppyEye wins 700 chips. Runesilk: true Valiant23: post flop AA=1pr Runesilk: aaah n1Svegga: don`t talk n1Svegga: just smile Valiant n1Svegga: u just got max hit Valiant23: Hey no complaints Valiant23: either way Dealer: #1688402194, kompis wins 1900 chips. Valiant23: next time I'll fold my 2 pr Valiant23: lol n1Svegga: he`s back Dealer: #1688402204, New2TexH wins 5398 chips with A Straight, Eight high. - His A6 beat my QQ.:lol Valiant23: nh Runesilk: karma n1Svegga: well deserved Valiant23: balls n1Svegga: u guys are even Runesilk: i thought u might call valiant Dealer: #1688402214, New2TexH wins 700 chips. Valiant23: nah nowt to go with Valiant23: But when I do I promise to tell everyone what I have beforehand ok ;-) Pisser!

Re: comedy table talk I've got to admit that sometimes i do enjoy a bit of harmless banter at the tables,especially in a freeroll :tongue2 I use it mainly to draw my opponents in to making a silly move and thus giving me all their chips! The result is slightly different,infact the complete reverse :rollin

Guest gazza271

Re: comedy table talk

Just knocked 3 players out of the Soper Sunday on SO. As they saw their chips come to me I took great delight in typing.... "Szep" Nothing more nothing less. :lol :lol :lol
nice:clap :clap :clap

Re: comedy table talk > Dealing Hole Cards > toress called for 150 > RoyalSimba folded smokeskunk> yo smells like skunk > scuppydog raised for 300 smokeskunk> wat > JAKEOFF folded > hejooo folded > smokeskunk folded > cheqhen called for 300 > Taavid folded > frankie007 folded > livigni13 folded > toress folded > Dealing the Flop(Qª2§5ª) smokeskunk> wat u on about u cracked fa ggot > scuppydog bet for 600 > cheqhen folded > scuppydog mucked > scuppydog wins 1,575 > livigni13 posted small blind (75) > toress posted big blind (150) > Game # 692,435,423 starting. > Dealing Hole Cards > RoyalSimba folded cheqhen> ask ur mama boy > scuppydog called for 150 > JAKEOFF folded > hejooo folded > smokeskunk called for 150 > cheqhen called for 150 > Taavid folded > frankie007 folded smokeskunk> u is a turd > livigni13 called for 75 > toress checked > Dealing the Flop(J§8©7¨) cheqhen> ty smokeskunk> np > livigni13 checked > toress checked cheqhen> ur mama likes it in the turd > scuppydog checked > smokeskunk checked > cheqhen checked > Dealing the turn(Q§) smokeskunk> so do u > livigni13, you have 10 seconds to respond > livigni13, you have 5 seconds to respond cheqhen> u wish > livigni13 checked smokeskunk> u take it it up there every day > toress checked > scuppydog bet for 750 smokeskunk> no i dont wish > smokeskunk folded > cheqhen, you have 10 seconds to respond > cheqhen called for 750 > livigni13 folded > toress folded > Dealing the river(6ª) cheqhen> what do i do at night junckie > scuppydog, you have 10 seconds to been moved from table to table on crazy poker and every one is bad mouthing eachother. mayhem

Re: comedy table talk Doing a bit of research on Sporting odds I came across this post;

Originally Posted by georgej Thats what i get for not sticking to my own game. Got all those chips though from a real git. He was betting allin all the time when he had at least 10 times more chips than the next highest. Kept saying he owned the table etc. I won a few hands against him then he went allin with 58o. I had AA :ok He kept name calling but TqT81 was soon put out of his misery - someone else called him after allin for 13k.
Nice one George. I had one of those on a BetFred freeroll tonight. After I'd busted him twice and had a bigger stack (and therefore kicked his ass), I asked him if he was taking notes so he could learn how to play proper like what I can. :lol :lol :lol
made me giggle.

Re: comedy table talk I was a bit bemused last night in the maxim weekly final. I was on the button with 79o and got caught by the BB trying to steal the blinds :lol ( they had AK :lol )and i was left with 400 chips with the blinds at 400/800. (around 50-60 people left i think) For some reason this seemed to get an observer really upset i was getting called an idiot etc how could you play 97 etc etc ......... did i mention i was an idiot??? ( i'm slightly bewildered as to why they seemed to get so riled ............ after all i did lose the hand) As quite a few of you probably know i don't really use chat much apart from saying hello to people from the PL, but i decided to make the effort,and told them "i'm sorry ....... you've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares about your opinion" they seemed to take it well enough and after telling me that it wasn't an opinion they went silent :nana so apparently its an official indisputable scientific fact ................. I'm an idiot :sad .......................................:lol