** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tuesdays Greyhound Ratings

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tuesdays Greyhound Ratings Crayford 18.11 540m S2 1st £166, 2nd £46, Others £36 Race Total £212 T DogName Breeding Owner / Trainer S Col Sec Calc Tim Adj Diff Race Form 6 Newlawn Vivo Top Honcho - Newlawn Holly O: Mr K G Dowdeswell, mr P Dowdeswell T: P J Cusack b bkw 13.10 21.24 34.34 34.340 0.00 46131 100% 1 Ballydaniel Gig Larkhill Jo - And Dumber O: Mr M Higgins T: B D O'sullivan b wbk 12.78 21.59 33.87 34.370 0.03 36611 100% 3 Tell Tone Gazza Toms The Best - Catunda Sanna O: Mr G R Luton T: P A Thompson b be 13.07 21.44 34.30 34.510 0.17 42212 60%

Re: Tuesdays Greyhound Ratings Just wanted to warn any punters about this system as I have misunderstood it and back the wins without donig the lays. Basically I'm £90 down for the day and no offence to the system or the creator but I definately think that if you are following the system it's imperative that you follow both bets and lays as one is, obviously (to me now!!) cover for the other! Cheers

Re: Tuesdays Greyhound Ratings another lay beaten. Done a few quifd today, im gonna number crunch and put the losses up later. WE WILL BE BACK for 425 racing tonight DO NOT bet yet off the ratings im gonna have a look at them and run this afternoons ratings over and over on different settings. Not happy, lays came right back today but the bets were fcuking awful. Back around 715 in a new threah "channel 425 dogs"