Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2

GaF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2 oh man.... very shortstacked, just get through the blinds and then get moved to another table where guess what.... it's my time for the blinds again very next hand. That is seriously unfair :@ :@

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2 Lol george! Playing on same table as red....she's not giving any chips away..... please can I borrow some...? just a few red? ..... go on..... :unsure

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2 Thats me gone :sad Get my first decent hand all night pocket KK in mid position, push all in hoping to frighten off most of the table. Get called by guy with AQ and the flop drops in xAQ...... Bye Bye me.......... GL all left in:hope

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2 Out in 68th, few chips and 1 off BB so went all in with JKs,called by AKo and nothing to help.....see yah

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2

Hmmmmm timmy831 and custy talking on my table of "having a shot a Big Andy" next - what you done to them mate? ;-)
Started on my table right at the start they were cheering some all in prick on they were doin my tree in

Started on my table right at the start they were cheering some all in prick on they were doin my tree in
Can't believe some of the stuff they're saying against random people at the table - seems that they're "supporting" a player called ricky1982 - it's the kind of american homophobic and xenophobic cr@p I haven't seen on SO before ...... the player is from huyton wherever that is......

Can't believe some of the stuff they're saying against random people at the table - seems that they're "supporting" a player called ricky1982 - it's the kind of american homophobic and xenophobic cr@p I haven't seen on SO before ...... the player is from huyton wherever that is......
Think huyton is merseyside. Or maybe manchester:unsure

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 2 I'm out to PaulM03 and in a way im glad.Tiring fast and just want to sleep.Dellinho' was playing his usual game some monstrous bluffs and keeping track of him was starting to make me tired just never had the cards to catch him.Oh well 42nd good luck all PLers that are left.