** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Spades Lounge-Going under?

rednutt

Re: SpadesLounge 40K Giveaway I'd be slow to enter my personal details on that site. Theres very little info on owners/operators etc. and could be a scam. Worth waiting till theres a bit more info on it before doing anything I think. Also the domain is registered using domainbyproxy.com which is used to conceal the true registrants details. If this truly was a legitimate site I doubt they would use domainsbyproxy. Not saying don't sign up, but be very careful, and I myself would not sign up just yet. Also if you have already signed up with the same username/password as another site, I think you would be well advised to change the details on those sites ASAP, or you may get a shock when you next login.

The data contained in Go Daddy Software, Inc.'s WHOIS database, while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is" with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you in obtaining information about domain name registration records. Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of Go Daddy Software, Inc. By submitting an inquiry, you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular, you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible, dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes. Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified in the "registrant" field. In most cases, Go Daddy Software, Inc. is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database. Registrant: Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: SPADESLOUNGE.COM Created on: 23-Nov-05 Expires on: 24-Nov-07 Last Updated on: 01-Dec-05 Administrative Contact: Private, Registration [email protected] Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599 Technical Contact: Private, Registration [email protected] Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599 Domain servers in listed order: NS1.YERSAN.NET NS2.YERSAN.NET Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

Re: SpadesLounge 40K Giveaway Cheers for the sentiment Rednutt :ok and Cheers for the detective work McGin :ok I've removed the link whilst we're unsure - if at some time in the future we are persuaded, I'll happily put it back :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...