1000 members

Matt

Guest Indigo Imac

Re: 1000 members :D :rollin :D :rollin :rollin :D :rollin :rollin :D :D :rollin :D :rollin :rollin :D :rollin :rollin :D 1000 Members!!! - Hopefully over 2000 by next new year! I joined at the beginning of June, but didn't start posting regularly until the last few months.

Re: 1000 members Hang on, these announcements are my job! The ol' PL has definitely become fairly popular - always a good feeling when you create something that comes off quite well :) .

Guest msaban

RE:- Ollie who ??????? thats certainely not a name that ever contributes to any of the threads !!!!!!!! Hang on, got it Prince of Pundits it must be....

Guest OllieO

Re: RE:-

Quote:

Ollie who ??????? thats certainely not a name that ever contributes to any of the threads !!!!!!!! Hang on, got it Prince of Pundits it must be....

Heh heh, I was building this forum when you were still wiping your arse and rubbing it on your face!

Guest OllieO

Re: RE:-OLLIE He changed from Seahorse to Aquapony, didn't he? He was the strategy god - check out the Classic Discussion forums to see what strategy and analysis was really about. Mind you, Joe and others have done a good job of keeping it going :) .

Guest MultiMan

Re: RE:-OLLIE While you are around Ollie - is it at all possible to change my username to Drew but I keep all the other attributes of my account? I am really fed up with being called Multi!! It's just that when I joined I didn't realise how much I would like the forum! :) Of course I will undersatnd if you can't.

Guest jackg99

Re: RE:-OLLIE i knew a bloke who changed his name from primrose to mcpherson he was fed up with people like me calling him flower so when he changed it we started calling him primrose mcpherson

Re: RE:-OLLIE I remember a bloke who wanted a name change: He went to the deed poll place and said to the man in charge "I would like a name change please, Sir" "Ok" said the guy in charge "Whats your name" "Jimmy Shitass" he replied "Oh, I can certainly see why you want it changed sir, what would you like to change it to?! Jonny Shitass, your honour! :lol