Growing success

Guest OllieO

Guest OllieO

If anyone's interested (I doubt it) then the PL is now bringing in over 250,000 page impressions a month - that's nearly 10,000 a day! We've almost hit 1,500 registered members too. Ever growing success makes this one of the best football gambling discussion forums on the net.

Guest surebetdmg

Growing success Just out of interest, Ollie, with so many page impressions and registered users, do you make a lot from the affiliate links? I would have thought that most people who use this forum would have allready signed up with one, if not more, bookmakers. At the bottom of the page, where it sais how much money you need to pay the ezboard.com bills, is that all covered by advertising revenue, or is most of it donations from punters? (If you want, next time I win some money, I'll give a tenner).

Guest OllieO

Re: Growing success The ads and the CSC thing at the bottom pretty much cover the cost of running the board without the EZBoard ads (which are TERRIBLE!). The way it works is that I pay for 6 months in advance, which was not much compared to what it would be now, so the next payment will be quite large. It would be nice to make a bit of money from the site, but I do it more for fun than anything else. I don't really expect punters to give any money but of course they can if they wish! ;)

Guest surebetdmg

Its worth paying for Next time I have a big win, I'll donate some. I reckon its worth it- the advice and tips in this forum are second to none.

Guest OllieO

Re: Growing success Cheers surebet. As I say, there's no requirement, and I wouldn't want any of the posters to feel pressured too, but it does take a little off my mind!

Guest Adam564

Re: Growing success I'd like 2 say Ollie i've been coming here for a few months now and this is THE best forum i've ever been to! Well done and keep up the good work!! Adam :hat

• 2 weeks later...