** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pegasus Picks

Having lurked here for a while and posted a couple of football tips I was challenged to put my tips in the public domain. 13:00 Southwell - Khanjar Although this horse is steping up in class he is dropping down in weight. His favoured jockey is on board and in his last 2 attempts at this course and distance he recorded and first and third (by 2 necks). Last time out he stepped up 2 furlongs and in that race failed to find anything in the closing stages (finishing 3rd). A step back down in distance will suit. Currently available at 11.5 to win on Betfair or 3.15 to be placed. :hope Let's hope we get off to a good start or else I'll change the title to Daft Picks!!!!

Re: Pegasus Picks 4:30 @ Wolves - Desert Leader Has had today's jocky with him twice in the last 4 races finishing 1st (Cl5) and 2nd (Cl4) over this course and distance. Has run 8 times on the AW surface and been placed 7 of those whilst his last 6 runs have all been at this course and distance. Current BF price to win is 8.8 and to be placed 3.1 DP

Re: Pegasus Picks Thanks David (I think) 2:30 Lingfield - Libre Drops back down in class and won last time out when Eddie Ahern was on board. Current Betfair price to win 5.1 and 1.72 to be placed. Also I'm having a few quid on a complete outsider, Par Excellence, in the 4:30 at Lingfield (currently 7.4 to be placed). Won last itme out on this course and distance - since then has only run on turf so I'm hoping the return to the AW will help. DP

Re: Pegasus Picks Been away from the PC for a few days. Watched the Libre race and it went to a photo finish but lost the decision and so came second. Still can't get much closer. Today's pick is Claymore in the 2:50 at Wetherby It likes the Wetherby track with soft ground and has down well here for the past 2 years. Should go close again. Current Betfair price to win 6.6 and 2.32 to be placed

Re: Pegasus Picks Struggling to find the opportunity to look at these during the week - should resolve that soon I hope. Anyway today's pick is Drumbeater in the 14:05 @ Newbury currently available at 4.1 to win on Betfair. And now the racing post website is down I can't remember exactly why I listed it in my possible bets for the day, but I did highlight it above the others. I do remember that the second favourite, Piran, although having an excellent record is stepping up in class. DP

Re: Pegasus Picks Newbury cancelled yesterday so moving to the All Weather today. Golden Spectrum in the 16:50 @ Southwell, looks promising. 1st and 3rd this year at this course and with this jockey on board. The third came at 7F whilst the first was at this distance. Current Betfiar price to win is 7.8 and to be placed 2.36

Re: Pegasus Picks Sorry Cheeryone but I'm struggling to find the time during the week to study the form and at the weekend seem to have too many kids running round the house to concentrate. It will change in the next few weeks when I move to a new office. Anyway, Golden Spectrum came in second so another good result. Today's pick is Kosmo Bleu in the 3.20 at Towcester. He's been racing at a higher class so I'm expecting that the step down will allow him to show the form of a year ago. Currently available at 8 to win and 2.44 to be placed on Betfair. DP