5 day return handicap hurdles

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles Thanks for explaining that Danny but if he had looked at the first thread by me it stats any pos LTO. Many people know that backing a winner that runs within 5 days on the flat or over the jumps as been around for a long time. Also my thread on AW favs must have run within 5 days but not have been a winner LTO but you know the stats for this system are sound and will throw up more winners.

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles Danny thats the problem and the weather for the coming week looks bad.At this time of the year we should be getting more runners than we are but thats the trouble with the jumps and in this day and age you would have thought a little more could be done.Anyway mate with people like you on hear and a few others it gives you time to view there posts THE % MAN

Re: 5 day return handicap hurdles :drums With the bad weather of late their have been not many runners and the 1 today did us justice and at a nice price 8/1, Danny also picked this as well as me and i'm sure if we got more runners the winners would keep coming.To be honest i dont think their will be any at Chelt next week as they tend to be got ready for that meeting. I do hope we get a few more before the end of the jumps season and find a few winners. THE % MAN