** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aw Picks

TO STOP BIG ANDY HAVING A RANT I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS THREAD IN FUTURE FOR ALL PICKS :ok LINGFIELD. 12.50- BARTON SANDS. Been given a little wink about this one but always very consistent on aw. great finisher will fly last furlong and can land this at good price. 13.20- PRINCIPAL WITNESS. Did like the look of DANGER ZONE after good 2nd to WILLHEGO. but PRINCIPAL WITNESS will cruise at this trip and very confident of a win here. The extra 2f will prove that little bit too much for DANGER ZONE and being a villa fan its bad luck to back claret an blue silks unless it was best mate god rest his soul. anyway 1 less f for principal witness and this will be perfect.

Re: Aw Picks No problems Jamie :ok I do like the look of Barton Sands off that mark. You know what you`re getting with that animal and the trip is his fave. Don`t know much about the jockey though, 7lb claimer J Jones :unsure It`ll have to do exceptionally well to beat the worthy favourite Kirkstone so I might be tempted at a place bet.

Re: Aw Picks J.Jones does concern me alot only 8 wins in 154 runs 6 on turf 2 on a/w and 16 places :\ He did ride blue empire to a win at wolves last year though but it could be worse or could it? trainer must have faith though mate. Anyway it will 9 wins in 155 runs after today:lol