NHL Tue 24/01

My attempt to get positive NHL-YTD continues.:lol NHL YTD: 34-46, Stakes 111, -2,72 pts, Yield -2% Few picks today: Atlanta will face Boston at their home rink. Atlanta has been one of the best teams during 2006. Their L10 are 7-3-0. They have lost two of their last games, but I take that as a boost to this game. After being left to zero goals in their last game they must be hungry today. They are 13-8-4 at home. Boston L10 are also good 5-3-2 and they are 10-12-4 at away. Boston is in gamerush at the moment and this is 3/4 situation to them and they played also yesterday. I consider Atlanta as a better team, they are more refreshed team, thay are at home and a little bit angry after two losses. I even consider to bet them with -1,5 handicap, but let's choose normal regular time win here. Atlanta to beat Boston at regulation @ 1,85 @ Ladbrokes, 2 pts

Re: NHL Tue 24/01 Even being at the bottom of its own league Minnesota is a decent home team, 14-10-1. They are also in three games winning streak. Phoenix are 11-13-1 at away and they lost against Dallas 4-1 last night. They struggled with their pp and it won't get any easier today against Minnesota, which is league leader in penalty killing. I'm trying a home win here. Minnesota to beat Phoenix at regulation @ 2,0 @ Bf, 1 pt

Re: NHL Tue 24/01

FYI' date=' Boston won L3 aways too;)[/quote'] Yes, you seem to be right. I didn't notice that, cause they had quite a long home streak there. 8 of last 10 at home. I just have to trust their whole season away stats here. :lol (which actually aren't very bad either) I'm anyway counting on Atlanta here. Let's see what happens. :hope

Re: NHL Tue 24/01 I think I'm on the Devils tonight ML @ 1.74 WillHill What do I need to say - NJ lost to NYR after an amzing 9 game streak. But I think they can get back to winning ways tonight. The NYI are not so hot 3-6-1 in L10, with a home record that is nothing special. And lost to the Devils last game. Pretty confident about this one, but it is the NHL.....

Re: NHL Tue 24/01 YTD 51-54-0, +13.62 pts, +8.59%;) Was toying with the idea of backing Boston today, but am going for just one team, esp. as Boston are in their 3/4 trap. Calgary (ML) to bt COLORADO @ 2.40 - 2 PTS *BDQ* Interestingly this is about the first time I can see no less than some 1,500 quid available @ this price @ any exchange so if money talks, we are defo against some mighty opponents. Anyway, can't see why red-hot Flames should be anywhere near such price in this derby-like encounter. They are going into this off a 4-game win streak, while Colorado are coming into the game off two consecutive wins. H2Hs this season read 2-1 in Clagary's favour (1 win @ home, 1 win away, 1 loss away). They are also 3-2 SU over L3 seasons @ Colorado. They can also boast a slightly better power rating and a better general record as well as record vs. division opponents.;) best of luck anyone who has a bet tonight.

Re: NHL Tue 24/01 Not so good results last night. My night was 1-1, when Minnesota won very closely. I obviously underestimated Boston's skills. I just can't find many reasons why they have played that well lately? One reason is excellent goaltending though, Thomas was first star also last night. NHL YTD: 35-47, Stakes 114, -3,72 pts, Yield -3% Very clear win there with Devils, TheRat. :ok

Re: NHL Tue 24/01 A loss on my front after Clg outshot Col but allowed four goals in the second period alone. Interestingly, I was thinking of backing Boston, but as it would have been almost purely price call and was not convinced enough, I bottled it (and also agreed with Mixer's thinking). Oh well, win some, lose some.;)