** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A Big Problem :(

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Hiya Ollie, I made a post about this a week or two back... When I press refresh in the Punters Lounge, it takes me back to the main punters lounge site and takes me off the thread topic. When I re enter the topic the posts still arnt updated (refreshed) and I keep doing the same and the same happens. The only way I can get updated messages is when I disconnect from the internet and sign back on. This didn't used to happen with me it only started happening out of the blue about a month back but it's really starting to spoil it for me. I dont know if there's anything you can do as I believe it's fine for nearly everyone else, Indigo I think it was said he gets the problem at work but not at home. It could just be my computer's browser and settings etc (AOL) but if you could give me some advice on it id be most grateful. Cheers.. PS. Good going on the new layout, its great.

Guest OllieO

Re: A Big Problem :( I've heard of this before - there's nothing I can do. I don't have the same problem so I'm guessing that it must be something wrong down your end. Sorry buddy.

Guest MC Roller

Re: I have aol...... Darlo, I aint no computer expert, but could you just minimize the Aol browser and use Internet Explorer instead. I've heard nothing but problems with the Aol bulky browser.

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: I have aol...... Cheers guys.. MC, I just tried that but exactly the same happened... which obviously means its my internet settings. I'll keep at it and let you know if I figure any of this out :(

Guest toshibakid

help maybe hey darlo i had the same prolem ages ago,i just clciked restore defaults on my internet settings then everything worked

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: help maybe Dammit Tosh..!! Your a legend.. All sorted now... Not sure what other damage its done by restoring all my defaults but the Punters Lounge seems to be back to normal and that will do for now :D Thanks again mate your a star!

Re: help maybe That will be AOL fcuking all your Internet settings up I imagine ;) Personally, I'd lock 'em all up and starve them to death for unleashing such a pile of crap into cyberworld :lol

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: help maybe Tried the broadband option but nobody up here lets me have it... I tried every broadband check on the internet and all no no's :(