Yankee question...

Guest skyjunkez

Guest skyjunkez

I'm one of those Yanks from P4K's board. I need some help, and hoping someone can assist... I'm an American Football and Basketball bettor. I need some BASIC strategies on betting baseball, horses, or what ever else available until football season gets here. I made some good money during the NBA season, but losing now. Don't know enough about betting other sports, and don't want to wait for football. Any suggestions or pointers...(besides sticking to what I know)...already decided against that... Thanks to anyone willing to help...... skydiver_falling_md_wht_23373.gif

Re: Yankee question... Have a look at this website for good info on staking plans and strategies. It's from a fellow yank who genuinely knows his stuff regarding American sports (perhaps you've come across him already) www.professionalgambler.com/ As for European sports (and why would you want to follow any other ;) ), my suggestion is to trawl through some of the threads in Other Sports and Europe (Britain won't get going until August) to see what you can pick up.

Guest skyjunkez

Re: Yankee question... Have to thank you for the link you supplied above...It gave me a lot of info I can actually use. (I've always SUCKED at betting baseball.) I also found some usefull (and entertaining) stuff in the threads you suggested. Little oblivious to much of the European sports world......maybe that'll change. I'm sure you'll see me lurking quietly around here, picking up whatever I can....... Thanks, again! skyjunkez