NHL Sun 22/01

YTD 50-53-0, +13.42 pts, +8.69%;) Well, two games on tap and although I said yesterday I rarely got involved in the Rangers game, I can see quite a few pointers why to be on the Devils tonight. NJD (ML) to bt NYR @ 2.15 - 2 PTS *Betinternet, WilliamHill* 2.15 was available @ B365 as well during the day, but most books cut the price a bit at least to 2.10. Pinnacle going 2.09 and even the Ladbrokes jinx can't work (2.10 as well). The teams are evenly matched, even on power ratings. The personalities - Elias vs. Jagr - Jagr in a little bit of a slump and showed very little last night, while Elias is clearly on fire. NJD 10-13 on the road and 5-0 L5 (in fact, they are riding their 9-game winning streak). NYR 14-9 @ home, but a bit wobbly of late - 3-2 L5. NYR won two in a row now, but are in a perfect trap situation, coming home off a four-game road trip. NJD 3-2-1 @ NY L3 seasons and 6-4-1 overall L3 seasons. Inrestingly, NYR won three out of five encounters this season and also two out of three at home - the first two encounters this season. The last one was won by the Devils. Looking at this match-up, I find it at least difficult to separate the teams and the home advantage is balanced off by some of the above facts, so can't see any reason why not to back the Devils @ 2.15. @ the generally available evens, though, I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about the bet. :hope