Pacific Poker Updates

jolly67

18723-468x60.gif Sign Up HERE $25k Money Monday Satellites from $5 + $0.50 or by Freeroll (Limited to 2500 players - 3 minute level up - top 10 win place in $5 Satellite( Hi all, firstly i'm jolly114 on Pacific, i'm going to be keeping an eye on Pacific's latest Tournaments and Freerolls. I'm quite new to this,so bear with me and feel free to correct/update anything I put on here.:ok Pacific run a $50,000 GTD,every sunday at 8pm with a $65+$5 buy in.They have satellites each day from $2 upwards.They also mention freerolls daily.I can only see one listed at the moment, It's at 04.30 GMT so may be of use to the nighthawks/overseas members. when i checked last there were only 128 registered for sunday.:ok

Re: Pacific Poker Updates Pacific run a $50,000 GTD,every sunday at 8pm with a $65+$5 buy in.They have satellites each day from $2 upwards.They also mention freerolls daily.I can only see one listed at the moment, It's at 04.30 GMT so may be of use to the nighthawks/overseas members. when i checked last there were only 45 registered for sunday.:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pacific Poker Updates Just had a phone call from my Dad - he says that there is a big 4 page pull out in todays paper about a tourney starting tonight at Pacific ...... anyone here read (and prepared to admit reading) The Sun? Had a look at the site - the qualifiers start tonight at 9pm and 9:30 pm with 30 qualifiers from each - running for a week - so 14 qualifiers x 30 = 420 max in the final .......... Probably need to download from the Sun site ....... these are usually pretty low entry the first night - so may be worth giving a bash tonight.....

Guest gazza271

Re: Pacific Poker Updates

Just had a phone call from my Dad - he says that there is a big 4 page pull out in todays paper about a tourney starting tonight at Pacific ...... anyone here read (and prepared to admit reading) The Sun? Had a look at the site - the qualifiers start tonight at 9pm and 9:30 pm with 30 qualifiers from each - running for a week - so 14 qualifiers x 30 = 420 max in the final .......... Probably need to download from the Sun site ....... these are usually pretty low entry the first night - so may be worth giving a bash tonight.....
After numerous failed attempts at trying to get into Daily Star comp I today uninstalled PacificPoker and reinstalled it from the Sun website,choosen a user name etc,go to lobby to register and told its a resticted tournament:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

After numerous failed attempts at trying to get into Daily Star comp I today uninstalled PacificPoker and reinstalled it from the Sun website' date='choosen a user name etc,go to lobby to register and told its a resticted tournament:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall[/quote'] It takes a number of hours for their system to update - try again an hour before the start and if it doesn't work, then get onto live help and they'll get you sorted....... at worst it SHOULD work tomorrow.......

Re: Pacific Poker Updates I'm in :ok Got the start time wrong by the looks of it - they advertise a start time of 16:00 - assumed it was EST (i.e. 9 pm GMT) - however it starts in 2 hours - 8pm GMT - don't know what time zome they're on (4 hours behind GMT :unsure) Will play hyper aggressive in the first - accumulate or bust out and play in the second starting 30 mins later (cannot register for both at the same time!!).......

I'd be careful with what you're saying there GaF?! Remember the 'fish' tag we gave to those who never made it through the first qualifier for the Mini Cooper tourney last year!! :lol
Hmmm.....that was a bit different ..... only about 35 entants with 30 qualifying wasn't it? :lol Just to qualify - I could quite easily be out early!!! I'm going all or bust in the first one and will look to play the second one better!!!!!

Re: Pacific Poker Updates Got this today Two dollars doesn't buy much these days, but at Pacific Poker it's all you need to win a share of $2,000! As a participant of our recent restricted tournament series, Pacific Poker is giving you another opportunity to share in a huge prize pool… for a buy-in of just two dollars. That's just over a pound!

Date:Sunday, 5 February 2006
Time: 12:00 PPT or 4pm UK time
Tournament Name: '$2K Takeaway'
Tab: 'Multi Table'
Buy-in:$2 + no fee!
Registration Open:Friday, 3 February at 14:00 PPT
But hurry! This tournament is restricted to you and a select few only, and seats are limited to the first 2,500 members to register. With a buy-in so small and the prize pool so big, this tournament will fill quickly, so it is very important that you reserve your seat early. Congratulations to 'wilee1', who walked away with $440 last week in our $2K Takeaway tournament. How much can you walk away with? for players who were in the newspaper freerolls

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Pacific Poker Updates Anybody withdrawn money through a bank wire from Pacific Poker before? I put in a withdrawal request on Sunday, they've only sent me an e-mail on Wednesday and they say it'll be another 5-7 days before I get my money. I wonder what change I'll get from my $399? If the exchange rate is 1.77, it's a little over £225. I'm not particularly hopeful because I think there's probably a bank wire fee on top of that (they don't say if there's any fees or not) so I'm guessing just little over £200. :(

If anybody was wondering' date=' I've just checked my online bank statement and it says £224.92 ([b']YIKES!!) from $399. :$
That means you received the full rate of 1.77. What rate do you get to deposit? This week I withdrew $100 from my poker.com sit and go winnings to my Neteller account and received £56.18 which is 1.77 I deposited $50 at another site and Neteller charged £29.27 wich is a rate of 1.71. I have just opened an online bank account to use to use for poker, I intended to use it to deposit with Neteller. Would I get a better rate depositing directly?