Chip and a Chair $1

BillyHills

Just been looking around the poker sites as ive not played much recently, GaF's adopt a room got me thinking about it. Came across 'Everest' Poker site. Not sure if its been mentioned before? Anyway they do a $1 buy in tournament 3 times a day, 7am, 2pm, 7pm (i think) called 'Chip and a Chair', had a look at past games and only 60 entered in one of them. Thought it might appeal to some of you guys for value etc.. Also stacks of freerolls which they call 'Shasta' they even have STT Freerolls all the time, this could appeal to beginners coz the pot is very small but hey! its free. Ive signed up to have a look at the software anyway, the review on this site is quite good too. http://uk.pokernews.com/online-poker/ BH

Re: Chip and a Chair $1 Played on this a few times in the last year and it's not a bad site.Interesting graphics and some good freerolls,but quite a few good players in this room.Did seem a bit odd on the freeroll when i started with 100 chips but with blinds at 1 and 2 chips it is quite fun.Lots of all in donkeys to start with though.