** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Holdempoker

premierblade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Holdempoker Yes, I was flagging towards the end there, and made a couple of dodgy decisions. Yes, I didn't have the luck in the last few hands, but I'd had plenty earlier, so I can't complain. I wonder if you can get rid of the player caricatures on that software? I'm sure the Granny With The Handbag was giving me the evil eye!

Re: Holdempoker Thanks, Mr. V. I'll try to remember that next time (if ever) I play there. The Granny and the Buster Bloodvessel character were really starting to freak me out. :loon By the way, I won a few dollars, and just tried withdrawing that and the $10 I originally paid in to Neteller, expecting to run into the raked hands requirement. But it seems to have gone through. At least, I got a "successful withdrawal" email from them: I don't think it has yet shown up in my Neteller account. Oh, and thanks to you and GaF? for your support. You really didn't have to sit watching me at ridiculous hours of the morning, but it was much appreciated.