Hello, first post.

Well with a name like derbypub you would expect me to start of with somthing like this :cheers or this :gimme well i do love my beer and cant seem to get enough of it, lol. Reason for post is very simple, i have been doing this System for a long time and it seems to be proffitable (so far), the down fall is it seems to just give Fav's but i look at it this way a winner is a winner and with systems the object of the excercise is to make proffit over time. A few month ago the system was giving 5-6 or more selections a day but after a couple of fillters were introduced its now down to as little as 10 - 15 per week. Now if every one doesnt mind a system thred i will post my selections each day (when work permits) and do a L.S.P. Selections for Friday. 3.10 Chep GRACEFUL DANCER u.r.....

Re: Hello, first post. :welcome Derbypub to the PL & the ATR forum. please take a look around & see how we all work. You will find some quality on here but we always welcome new blood & new strategies. We do have a systems thread but you can post in here no probs. Interested to see how your system goes. i dont like fav's myself unless they are value prices. GL:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.