3.10 Lingfield

Obezyana is the likely favourite here but has never won over the distance. That counts massively against this horse & this is a lay for me. Bobby Charles on the other hand runs regularly at this distance & finished the turf season 1-1-2-1 last year with victories over 10f (x2) & 12f. It also won C/D here in Jan 05 & has run creditably on the 4 runs on AW at Lingfield 3-1-6-2 all over 10f. Willhego is of a similar vein, likes the course & the distance, record at Ling over C/D is 2-3-1-4-1-4 so certainly looks like an ideal PLACE bet today with Hayley Turner on board, she has ridden the horse 4 times & won 3 times which is excellent. Of the others, Danger Zone was beaten in a worse race on Saturday behind Alfridini but was eyecatching making up late ground, perhaps another step up in distance may be the answer for that one. Waterside demands respect but has never even raced over the distance let alone win over it, i would be happy to lay that one also. Bets advised Bobby Charles win 9.2 Betfair 5pts Willhego place 2.7 Betfair 2.5pts Obezyana LAY 3.7 Betfair 2.5pts

Re: 3.10 Lingfield Result 1st Willhego 11-1 2nd Danger zone 3rd Bobby Charles 11-2 prob only a sh hd between them all on the line. really pleased i read the race exactly. annoyed that Bobby Charles got behind too many horses & had to switch to the outside, would have won if it was a bit closer than 2nd last to the 2f pole.:wall Pleased to tip up Obezyana as a lay & also Waterside:)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.