poker4ever

GaF

Re: poker4ever got this today

Dear Player March count-down: 3 o'clock 2 tournaments 1 weekend
In addition to our fantastic Spring Collection of daily promotional tournaments, we've added these two very special March-only tournaments! Saturday, March 25th, 2006 at 3pm EST $2,000 Guaranteed: Buy-in $6 + $1 Fee Sunday, March 26th, 2006 at 3pm EST $7,500 RP Freeroll: Earn 1000 rake points between March 5th and March 25th. Don't get left out. Start racking up those rake points today. https://www.poker4ever.com/EN.my-account.signup?bonus=PuntersLounge

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker4ever Got 8th on $400 freeroll at 7pm lastnight. Had KK in hand he had AQ same chip stack 120k each: He raises 12k i think about going all in but i want to take as much off him as i can so i flat call and flop comes Q high ...perfect. he bets and i call, turn no help for him, hes all in i call river FLIPPIN Q :wall :wall :wall :wall Ahh well $10 win...mind you it was 11.45 when i finished 4 and 3/4 hrs:eek Any advice about how i played this is welcome...Should i have went all in?

Guest gazza271

Re: poker4ever Does anyone still play on here ? I 've just started the $600 freeroll, 50 raked hands in last 24 hours needed but only 97 people in:) Connection been bad tonight tho with loads of disconnections:unsure

Re: poker4ever Used to play on P4E but got out of it just recently. Might still play a few freerolls. Biggest problem is that there don't seem to be that many people on the site at many times of day (150 or so except when freerolls running). So its sometimes hard to find anyone to play at raked hands. The guaranteed prize tournements look to often offer good value so maybe I'll put some money in again. Cheapskate that I am I'm hoping they'll offer me a reload bonus (:lol ).

• 3 weeks later...

Re: poker4ever Taken from the P4E website : Sundays at 9:30 pm BST: CLIMB THE LADDER OF SUCCESS! 1. Sunday, April 9th: $2,500 GUARANTEED- Earn 250 rake points in 1st wk. 2. Sunday, April 16th: $5,000 GUARANTEED- Earn 500 rake points in 2 wks. 3. Sunday, April 23rd: $7,500 GUARANTEED- Earn 1000 rake points in 3 wks. 4. Sunday, April 30th: $20,000 GUARANTEED- Earn 2000 rake points in 4 wks. Here's how it works: Earn your rake points each week before the tournament throughout the week until the tournament starts...but be aware that registration for this tournament closes at 9:26 pm, so leave yourself enough time! The best part is, these rake points will also count toward the following week's tournament. So, just follow our schedule and climb your way up the ladder of success! If for some reason you didn't earn enough rake points to play in one weekly tournament, don't worry! You can still earn the required number of rake points to qualify for the next weekly tournament. For example: If you earn at least 250 rake points before the tournament on Sunday, April 9th, you can register and play in that tournament. If, during the following week, you aren't able to earn the additional 250 rake points to reach 500 rake points for the April 16th tournament, then you may not play in that tournament but you can still continue to earn rake points to qualify for the following week's tournament for which at least 1000 rake points are required. The choice is yours. In any case, you need 2000 March rake points to play in the $20,000 final tournament on April 30th. https://www.poker4ever.com/EN.my-account.signup?bonus=PuntersLounge

Re: poker4ever .... and this pixel.gif

We’re giving away $6,000 in WSOP buy-in chips plus $2000 in airfare every week! (4 prizes) Dream big and make plans now to be part of poker history! Play in your favorite events at the 2006 World Series of Poker. With POKER4EVER’s WSOP promotions, you can make it a poker reality. This year’s WSOP isn’t far away, so sign up now and start playing at POKER4EVER because starting April 12th, every week you have an opportunity to win WSOP buy-in chips! And these aren’t specific event chips. We’ve gone one better, allowing you the flexibility you desire. These buy-in chips can be used for any event of your choice OR you can combine your WSOP buy-in chips and use them for the big event! Cool, right? Here’s how it works: Simply earn 1,000 rake point throughout the week (Wednesday midnight to Wednesday at 7:45 pm BST), and then play in our weekly freeroll (8pm BST). The top 4 winners get a package worth $2000: That's $1500 in WSOP chips - waiting for you in Vegas - plus $500 airfare allowance. Fueling your poker pleasure is our goal. Use your WSOP buy-in chips for whatever event you wish. Start playing today…and start racking up those rake points! https://www.poker4ever.com/EN.my-account.signup?bonus=PuntersLounge

Re: poker4ever ....... and this :unsure pixel.gif

Get Vince Burgio's new book

"Pizza, Pasta and Poker: The Private and Public Life of a Poker Player" for only 1000 rake points! 258 Upon Request You. Poker. And Burgio’s Hot New Book About Living The Poker Life. More ways to win and have fun at POKER4EVER.com! What really goes on in the “not-so-normal” lives of real professional poker players? Get a bird’s-eye view, insights and anecdotal stories about the poker community from the highly respected Vince Burgio, a 1994 WSOP first-place “gold bracelet” winner in the Seven-Card Stud Split. Vince is well-known for his straightforward Card Player magazine column, entitled “For What It’s Worth.” Now his new book lays it all out with Vince’s typical charm and much-appreciated poker journalistic talent. Play 1,000 raked point hands in a month - and win Vince Burgio’s latest sensation: Pizza, Pasta and Poker . . . the private and public life of a professional poker player. This is one book every poker lover has to read.

Start playing and win yours!

Please see the previous 2 posts for other things to do with 1000 rake points although presume can do all 3 ! https://www.poker4ever.com/EN.my-account.signup?bonus=PuntersLounge

• 2 weeks later...

Re: poker4ever I got this email from poker4ever: Our main focus is to provide the best possible online poker experience. On Monday, April 24th, starting at 2am EST, POKER4EVER will take a short break for up to 24 hours. During this time additional network lines will be added for better connectivity and to increase reliability - and at the same time our server farm will be strengthened – to offer you a better, faster connection to our Client, more effective use of our resources and a more reliable POKER4EVER experience. All regular play, tournament play and website services will resume when we go back online. And - of course - we've planned something special for you! As a welcome-back gift, we invite you to join us at the

$1111 GUARANTEED
Welcome Back Freeroll
No-Limit Hold’em Freeroll Tournament
8pm EST
, Tuesday, April 25

th

Plus, for the following weekend: Our SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER POKER NIGHT!

Re: poker4ever latest email :-

Dear Player,

POKER4EVER just got BIGGER, BETTER and FASTER. Let’s celebrate!

BIGGER: $2000 GUARANTEED

No Limit Hold'em Freeroll Tournament It's free! 8pm EST, Saturday, April 29th

BETTER: $1500 GUARANTEED

No Limit Hold'em Tournament Unlimited rebuys (to 3rd level) plus add-on Buy In $2 + $0.25 Fee 9:30pm EST, Saturday, April 29th

FASTER: $500 GUARANTEED

No Limit Hold'em TURBO Freeroll It's free! 11:00pm EST, Saturday, April 29th

• 2 months later...

Re: poker4ever PLAYERS DAY: Each Saturday in July! Earn just 10 RakePoints within the last 7 days before this tournament starts! $1,000 Guaranteed PLAYERS DAY NL Hold'em RP Freeroll Tournament Saturday, July 1st 5:00 pm EST / 10:00 pm BST Earn just 10 RakePoints in 7 days prior to tournament

• 1 month later...

Re: poker4ever email from P4E today - add 5 hours for BST Earn RakePoints while you play cash games at POKER4EVER. Then use your RakePoints to enter these great Rake Points Freeroll Tournaments!

PLAYERS DAY Saturdays! THE LADDER Every Sunday in August!
Earn 5 RakePoints in the 7 days prior to the start of this tournament to enter! Earn just 250 RakePoints in August to play!

$1,000 Guaranteed PLAYERS DAY No Limit Hold'em Tournament Saturday, August 5

th 3:30pm EST Earn 5 RakePoints in 7 days

$2,500 Guaranteed LADDER: STEP 1 No Limit Hold'em Tournament Sunday, August 6th 1:30pm EST Earn 250 RakePoints this week
you can sign up here :- https://www.poker4ever.com/EN.my-account.signup?bonus=PuntersLounge :ok