Heineken Cup - Cardiff Blues V USAP (Perpignan) - on Sky Sports

GaF

In THIS THREAD I explained why I believed Perpignan were worth opposing when playing in UK and Ireland in the Heineken Cup. I won't repeat the analysis, suffice to say, the reasons still seem valid - indeed having lost to a poor Leeds side, the reasons are stronger than ever!! Perpignan, did beat Cardiff 37-14 in France, but we know that Perpignans home form is as good as their away form is bad!!! Team News? Cardiff see 6 Key Players return! (Andy Powell, Rob Sidoli, Gethin Jenkins, Martyn Williams, Rhys Williams and Mike Phillips). Only Nicky Robinson is missing. Best price at the moment is 1.72 for Cardiff Blues, with SkyBet (which means that I can back them with my !wannabebannedbyskybet thread!!!)

Re: Heineken Cup - Cardiff Blues V USAP (Perpignan) - on Sky Sports Yes, I remember your previous thread on this GotaFancy, it was a great analysis, it also had that bit of luck we all sometime need with a last mintue Leeds try ;) Will try to look a little into this myself :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.