Betfred Forum Challenge

GaF

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred Forum Challenge Am in for now, just have to run out around 7 :spank Have been logged onto Betfred for hours, and have the money in my account - so I guess they just haven't gotten to me yet. If I'm not registered in a half hour or so I'll get onto support and find out what the deal is. RE: Forumfish idea. Don't like it cos a. It'll be me :lol b. will discourage proper aggressive play How about we have a 'golden balls' award for first one out?

Re: Betfred Forum Challenge

Lol - ForumFish or GoldenBalls depending on excuse is good :ok So make sure you keep your hand history (have to write it down in Betfred.....)
Sigh! First I suggest you use logarithms for the Dollar Up League Table. Now I suggest this. Why is it only when I'm joking that people take my ideas seriously? :wall

Re: Betfred Forum Challenge

Lol - ForumFish or GoldenBalls depending on excuse is good :ok So make sure you keep your hand history (have to write it down in Betfred.....)
If you get knocked out please don't log out, as you are the only ones who can 'support'. Plus as long as the table is active you can go into hand history and get a screen print. I suppose I'd better get ready to answer to FF Valiant again, had I? <:>

Re: Betfred Forum Challenge Right, I have to go out. I had a word with live chat about my registration and they said they'd sort it, but I'm still not registered. Can someone do me a favour and hop on live chat and ask em for me if I'm not showing in the lobby with, say, a half hour to go? My username is guesswest and nickname is guesswest77. And slapdash - cos they're good ideas :D Just don't suggest a trophy for the golden balls award.

Re: Betfred Forum Challenge :welcome to the Lounge Graham I have removed the link from your post - any form of advertising requires the authorisation of Paul Ross first. :ok I'm afraid playing on a PC game will teach you the mechanics, however not the strategy - they are notoriously poor. There are a lot of new players and beginners here, so you shouldn't feel out of your depth :ok I recomend that you goto the "new Poker News and Beginners" sticky in this forum and read the 3 beginners posts - these will show you how to ease yourself into the game without risking any of your own cash :ok Before you know it, you'll be giving us a run for our money.