Golf Sony Open

Forgive me if as a newbie I am overstepping my limits but I thought I'd get in my selections for the Sony Open early so maybe a few of you can get a better price than when the bookies cotton on they've misjudged a few match bets. 10 pts Shigeki Maruyama to beat Chad Campbell 72 Hole Match bet @ Sporting Odds 10/11 Last year Maruyama shot a 271, to Campbell's 282. Year before Maruyama shot 276 to Campbell's 141 (he missed the cut), and in 2003 it was 270 to 277. So the last three years all had Maruyama winning easily. 10 pts Charles Howell to beat Ryan Moore 72 Hole Match Bet @ Sporting Odds 4/5 Howells record here is 3rd, 27th, 15th, and 4th. All good numbers for Match Bets. Moore hasn't played here before, but only managed one top ten in 2005 and missed his last 2 cuts. 4 pts Stewart Cink to beat Sean O'Hair 72 Hole Match Bet @ Sporting Odds 4/5 Last year Cink shot a 272 to finish 5th, O'Hair shot a 286 to finish 72nd. I only go 4pts here though as Cink has missed the cut here 3 times before. 8 pts Vijay Singh to beat Jim Fuyrk 72 Hole Match Bet @ Total bet 8/11 Over last 12 months, Sigh and Furky are 18-4 H2H. So statistically taking Singh anytime over Furyk is the correct be. The last three years Singh has beaten Furyk H2H here by 269-279, 270-140 (Missed Cut), 273-275.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.