NFL Divisional Playoffs

Just throwing some 'trends' out there before I forget and lose them... 1) Teams with Conference revenge in the Semi's are 1-13 SU. [indi, Chicago & Denver all have beaten their upcoming opposition once this season] 2) If teams lose by anything but 3 points in the Wildcard game they were 0-8 straight up and ats losing by an average score of 31.3 to 10.7. Last season: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />New England beat Indi 20-3; Atlanta 47-17 St. Louis, Phili 27-13 Minni.... AVERAGE SCORE between the three games=31.3 to 11!! [That obviously applies to all the winning teams this season...could be a big day for the home favs.] Make of that what you will. :ok

NFL Divisional Playoffs Washington +8.5 @ Seattle This is pretty much the spread I was expecting, and what I hoped for. I really don't think Seattle are as good as people think. Their schedule was easy; 6-0 in their division because it's one of the worst ever: STL, ARZ, SF got 15 wins combined. They beat Houston and Tennessee too, who are both nothings. Redskins have been polaying "playoff football" for ages now, knowing they have to win all the way for the last 6 games, Seattle have basically had the last 3 weeks off. This is a big spread for the home team to cover. Washington can't surely play as badly as they did in Tampa. Be interesting to see Wash defend the run against Alexander - I just get the feeling they are up for it bigtime and playing Superbowl defence. I actaully have a feeling they can go to Seattle and win. :beer

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.