Port Vale Poker Stars Football Freeroll - Monday 9th January 8pm

GaF

PokerStars are running a freeroll. They are going through a number of clubs - one (at random) is Port Vale - http://www.pokerstars.com/football/portvale.html Password to the freeroll is on this page. Just 3 in so far - soon to be 4. The winner receives a poker stars "goody bag"!!! EDIT - Changed to Port Vale!!!! Password isn't working - I've emailed them!!

Re: Port Vale Poker Stars Football Freeroll - Monday 9th January 8pm

Can someone paste the details on this thread please as the page isn't loading up properly on my PC. :wall
I'm reluctant to - it's a password comp, so I think people should go to the page............ What's happening when you try and open the page? Details (without the password) are:
Exclusive Football Fans Poker Weekends This Monday, 8pm – Freeroll Challenge Play for FREE in a No Limit Hold'em Tournament for your chance to win a Poker Chip Set or Goodie Bag every week with PokerStars.com.

I'm reluctant to - it's a password comp, so I think people should go to the page............ What's happening when you try and open the page? Details (without the password) are:
Gaf. I thought the password isn't working (it isn't for me anyway.) :sad

Re: Port Vale Poker Stars Football Freeroll - Monday 9th January 8pm I can only see the pages banner the other details on the page don't load. Iv'e just downloaded the software from pokerstars.net and can only see free games in the Lobby. I registered and still only free tables. Do i have to register my card details before I can see real games or are Pokerstars.net and Pokerstars.com totally different companys?

There was a problem with the password for this event, however the password has now been updated. Please re-check the club splash pages and you will then be able to register for the tournament. Good luck!
:ok Hayward - Hadn't heard of Pokerstars.net before - I guess it's a completely different site (in the same way as PartyPoker.com and PartyPoker.net) - I would imagine you need PokerStars.com.

Re: Port Vale Poker Stars Football Freeroll - Monday 9th January 8pm Just a small point - this is NOT a Port Vale tournament. It was open to all, as far as I know, English Football team supporters via their own clubs official websites and has been going on for some time now.

Just a small point - this is NOT a Port Vale tournament. It was open to all' date=' as far as I know, English Football team supporters via their own clubs official websites and has been going on for some time now.[/quote'] Spoilsport - Let my little club have its day in the sun. :lol Hayward - Are you still bitter about the spanking you recieved off us in the cup when you had Le Tiss? Must have something to do with those red and white stripes methinks. :lol Mudtruck :welcome to PL, but We have a policy never to give passwords out. We also consider it bad forum etiquette for new members to ask for a password in their first post. Even those who can spell PLEASE.

Re: Port Vale Poker Stars Football Freeroll - Monday 9th January 8pm Is it me, or is the PokerStars software just awful? I could hardly tell who's turn it was, what was being raised or what my previous hands were and very limited stats. I expected more considering as they're always advertising on the tv (well, Challenge at least!!)