Nhl 6.01

Hello ! these are my bets for tonight:

SportIce Hockey
SelectionDallas
Date2006-01-06
EventDallas Stars - Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningStars have 25-12-2-0 in this season and 12-8-1-0 at home. Anaheim have 18-15-3-3 in this season and 5-9-2-1 on the road. Dallas with Turco in the net have a solid record against Anaheim :9-2-3 and in this season they beaten the Ducks all 3 times. R.Niedermayer from Anaheim will miss tonight so is a big blow for hosts. Anyway i see a good oportunity to back strong home Dallas in these days against a team who have 4-12 in their last 16 road games. 10/10
SportIce Hockey
SelectionCarolina + Philadelphia to win moneyline
Date2006-01-06
EventCarolina Hurricanes-New York Islanders & Washington Capitals-Philadelphia Flyers
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.27 (Back)
ReasoningThis is a double bet with Carolina+Philadelphia to win moneyline. Carolina have a strong 16-4-1-0 at home and 8-2 in their last 10 home games. Islanders come here with 9-10-0-1 on the road and 0-4 in their last four road games. Hosts are full for tonight.Islanders have 2 big miss:the best goalk R.Dipietro and the best forward J.Blake. Philadelphia come here with a great 11-2 in their last 13 road games and they are in the best form right now in NHL. Washington have 2-6 in their last eight home games and i dont see they can stop the Flyers tonight.At 12/31/2005 Was won with 4-3 against Flyers, so is time to revenge for guests now. 10/10
SportIce Hockey
SelectionOVER 7 (inc. overtime)
Date2006-01-06
EventAtlanta Thrashers - Pittsburgh Penguins
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.97 (Back)
Reasoning2 ofensive teams will meet tonight in Atlanta. Hosts are over 13-7 at home and sit on 6th in offense scoring 3.52 g/gm. Pittsburgh are 18-18 in this season in over/under.In last 6 meetings was 4 over. Both teams have been averaging 4 goals a game. I can see them getting that tonight with no problem so over 7 is my choise for this game. The stake for this bet is 10/10.
For me the stake is regular for al these picks.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.