** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NHL MOn 02/01

43-40-0, +21.99 pts, +17.66% Dallas (ML) to bt LAK @ 2.05 - 2 PTS *B365* Well, kinda breaking one rule of mine here as I'm going against latest H2Hs in this matchup. Still, I feel the Stars are in with a great chance. The H2Hs seem to be the major factor why they are such dogs. Otherwise, there is little to separate the two teams. Overall, the Stars are 24-13 v LAK's 25-16. Dallas 13-4 (!) on the road, LAK 13-6 @ home. Recent form 2-3 v 3-2 and form vs. division 8-6 v 8-4. In the series, LAK have the upper hand overall, @ least over last three seasons. Indeed, after losing the first of four encounters (all @ Dallas) this season, they won three on the trot. @ home, though, the story is a bit different. Dallas are 2-1 @ LA over last 3 seasons and 10-8-2 since 1996. The very last encounter was @ Dallas just two days ago and Dallas lost 2-3 despite outshooting the Kings 17-1 in the third period. They need to start freshly here, also because they can count on another stat - they are the only team in the whole competition which has never lost when scoring first. Together with a certain revenge factor it's what makes me back the Stars tonight.

Re: NHL MOn 02/01

Generally looks like a low-scoring night so far - I wonder if my other fancy (scratched due to recent h2hs) - under 6 - will come in?
Lot's of finnish goalies (4) were on fire there. :D I think your under 6 was correct. :clap Only Atlanta rallied big time last night (and blew the bank for me :dude )