Profitable Lay System +228 points profit

DC

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Profitable Lay System Hi Mat, there probably are but that's something you'll have to investigate yourself. I only post my selections on this forum. Hope you stick around here mate. All four defeated today = +3.80 points +91.41 total profit Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Just a little general update: No. of lays 323 No. of successful lays 291 Strike rate 90.1% (estimated strike rate was 87% so it's doing slightly better than I first thought) Back tomorrow morning with a few more... Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Yeoman Sailor lost, Handyman far too big a price +0.95pts +92.36 overall Nothing for Friday, even with the introduction of evening racing... Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Shining Tyne went off 40-1 so no lay. It did pull up though :rollin Mr Shrewdie I'll get some figures up for you later tonight or at least before the weekend. Cheers! Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Mr Shrewdie here are the figures you required: Flat statistics since Jan 1997 Lays 7420, Winning lays (losers) 6737 (90.8%) +1533pts profit (est. betfair prices not incl. commission) Jumps statistics since Jan 1997 Lays 8304, Winning lays 7394 (89%) +1491pts profit (est. betfair prices not incl. commission) Maximum lay price 20.00 (16-1SP) These figures do not include my Cheltenham system which also shows good profits (+168pts) but different rules. Cheers Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Weds Perth 3.05 Mags Two Perth 4.15 Beseiged Perth 4.45 Billie John Worc 6.10 Would You Believe / Dante's Promise Worc 7.40 Jodante (No lay over 20.00)

Re: Profitable Lay System Weds results Perth 3.05 Mags Two unpl Perth 4.15 Beseiged unpl Perth 4.45 Billie John fell Worc 6.10 Would You Believe nr / Dante's Promise unpl Worc 7.40 Jodante (got up by a neck and) WON @ 4.6 :\ +0.2pts today +95.41pts overall

Re: Profitable Lay System Thurs reults Perth 3.00 Henrianjames lost @ 14.50 Perth 4.00 Little Big Horse lost @ 9.60 +1.90 pts +97.31pts Sorry I couldn't get any bets up for today, a late night last night (up the Boro :clap ) and no time this morning to sort out any tangible lays. Here's hoping I cross the 100pts profit barrier tomorrow!! Selections to follow...

Re: Profitable Lay System Selections for Saturday: Sandown 2.10 Rainbow's Aglitter 3.20 You're Special Market Rasen 2.35 Cool Song 3.10 Stars Delight 4.15 Valleymore 4.45 Lanmire Tower :hope

Re: Profitable Lay System Results for Saturday: Sandown 2.10 Rainbow's Aglitter NO LAY (33-1) 3.20 You're Special FELL @ 10.5 :) Market Rasen 2.35 Cool Song UNPL @ 4.8 (fav) :) 3.10 Stars Delight UNPL @ 7.0 :) 4.15 Valleymore 3rd @ 5.7 :) 4.45 Lanmire Tower UNPL @ 5.3 (jfav) :) +4.75 points profit today +102.06 points total :) Gotta say I'm well chuffed with making 100pts profit. I've had real money on 99% of these too. It can all change but it's heading in the right direction! :ok :D

Re: Profitable Lay System Jodante Unseated Rider! :tongue2 +0.95pts +103.01pts total Thanks guys, ok it's the start of a new month today and that means FLAT RACING is back for the system! Plenty of qualifiers from here on in till the end of the year now. If you want to follow the lays thats great but do remember that 1 big loser can wipe out a lot of profit, so make sure your bank is big enough to cope with 50 times your lay price. i.e if you wish to lay for £5 a horse then make sure you've at least £250 in your bank before you start. This system has shown a profit over the last 9 years and has started really well this year, however be prepared for ONE or TWO losing months on the course of the journey. Hopefully I can get back online in time to put up some qualifiers today, but time is against me and I cannot promise... :hope