Nhl 23/12

39-36-0, +19.31 pts, +17.01% yield despite going 1-3 last night (still 7-3 L10;)) Like four of them tonight. As it's quite late, I'll post the selections first and then the write-ups;) Florida @ Carolina UNDER 6 @ 2.10 - 2 PTS *StanJames* Atlanta (ML) to bt NJD @ 2.50 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Detroit -1.5 pucks to bt CHICAGO @ 2.66 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Calgary (ML) to bt VANCOUVER @ 2.38 - 1 PT *BDQ*

Re: Nhl 23/12 Florida @ Carolina UNDER 6 @ 2.10 - 2 PTS *StanJames* Florida off four unders, Carolina off two overs and two unders. Both encounters this season went as low as possible - Carolina won 2-0 and 1-0. Little to add, I honestly expected the line to be set @ 5.5 goals and the under to be odds on. Atlanta (ML) to bt NJD @ 2.50 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Both teams "boast" negative records, but while the Thrashers are coming into this off thre wins and a loss, the Devils are off three losses and a win. Atlanta won both encounters this season and are 2-1-0 @ NJ in L3 seasons. Surely not a 6/4 shot and worth backing @ this price tonight.

Re: Nhl 23/12 Detroit -1.5 pucks to bt CHICAGO @ 2.66 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Detroit 3-2, Chicago 1-4 in L5. 5 out of L6 Wings' wins were by more than one goal. L4 Bruins' losses were by more than a single goal as well. ALL three H2H encounters this season were won by the Wings by more than a goal (5-2, 4-2, 4-1). I fancy another one here. Calgary (ML) to bt VANCOUVER @ 2.38 - 1 PT *BDQ* This one is the toughest probably the most debatable, still I don't think the Flames deserve to be an 11/8 underdog. They are just 7-10 on the road compared to Vancouver's 13-4 @ home. They are 3-2 in L5, while Van are 2-3. They are also 8-4 vs. division team and Vancouver are only 5-11 in this spot. Calgary off two losses, Vancouver off 3 losses, incl. the emotional one to Edmonton. Most importantly - the Flames are 5-2 @ Vancouver over L3 seasons AND won both encounters this season. I'm leaning towards a Calgary win anyway, and even more happily @ this price.

Re: Nhl 23/12 Well, 2-2 last night to a slight loss as the Carolina game went one over the total and Detroit weren't exactly "off". The Atlanta and Calgary wins were tight, but fortunately went our way. No games until Boxing Day. 41-38-0, +19.19 pts, +16.19%;)