NHL Mon 12/12

YTD 32-30-0, +15.31 pts, +16.03% yield;) COLORADO (ML) to bt Ottawa @ 2.43 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* Can't hepl opposing the Sens @ this price. Neither team in the best vein of form (2-3 L5) and although the Avs can't claim a perfect home record (8-7 vs. Ottawa's 9-4 away). Ottawa lost L2, are in the middle of their road trip and travelling was invilved between their matches since 5th December (legs getting tired a bit). Colorado lost the last one and are off their road trip (which meant only two matches so can be discounted). The last loss, though, was to the lowly Pens so we might see angry Avs in for a revenge. The H2Hs don't count for much, there has been no match between the two @ Colorado over L3 seasons. Still, Colorado are 3-2-1 SU @ home since 1996 in this encounter. More or less a price pick. GLTA:hope

Re: NHL Mon 12/12

Also gone for Detroit and Anaheim
Detroit should win, but are desperately short, IMO. Anaheim might do it as well, just watched Toronto on Saturday and I think that although they lost three on the trot, they lost just narrowly each time and are overdue a win - which is what put me off backing the Quacks. Good luck anyway (bar the Ottawa pick, see what I mean;))