** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Huge no. of entrants?

georgej

Can anyone tell me what sites have large numbers of entrants for mtt's? Just came 34th from 10,959 in the nordic bet freeroll and would like to see if i can get the same type of placement in a cheapish (freezeout style) mtt of similar size. Anyone know of sites that do mtt's with crazy numbers?

Re: Huge no. of entrants? George you don't have to, but could you explain your logic please? I sort of understand a bit of it because of the So Dollar up (100 or so entrants means they only payout top 10), but I really find these larger tourneys tough going so any good points about them will be interesting. :ok

Re: Huge no. of entrants? I found the standard of play for the $1/$2 dollar starts off basically the same as a free roll. Muppet chancers chuckin all in at the slightest hint,but i find this lasts for only about 20mins then play is tightened up slightly.But you still get the people thinking "this is only one dollar" instead of thinking the how much the prizes are for getting in the money.The Sporting Odds $1 dollar at 7pm attracts a lot more players(due to its links with Canbet and Virgin. But at that level I ain't seen one with more than 500 in.