Bored at 5pm

Sharpe1ne

Nowt to do round 5pm cos there's nowt decent to play:zzz I've got a cracker for you:nana A Freeroll for $500 dollars that is only getting 60 to 70 entrants:eek Site does take a bit to get used to but i think it looks a bit like Betfred(GaF will know:D ) But when you go all in at least you get the percentages up of how your hand is doing(then Danno can see his bad beats come alive in true percentage fashion);) I came 39th in it yesterday:( Due to a monsterous bad beat AA v 92s. flop came A22 turn 9 river 2:cry If anyone with a brain can look at this site and freeroll and then report it --------------------------------------------------------------------- better than me I would appreciate it. ----------------------------------- 3.30pm is when registration starts. Oh yeah and the site is EuroPoker.com. :tongue2 :tongue2 kept you waiting:tongue2 :tongue2 I would though seriously advise you to work your way round the site and get used to it first.

Re: Bored at 5pm Well first thing is I can't manage to sign up!!!!! It insists that I am in South Africa (from my IP Address :loon) - won't let me do anything with the country, then rejects the form cos the country isn't filled in!!!! I had the same problem last week with PokerRoom.com, and they asked me to send them a copy of my Driving Licence (which I never bothered to do!!!) - OnGame don't like me!! I've fired off an email to them.

Re: Bored at 5pm Went out in 47th i think. Flush draw on the flop.......... and walloped by the 3 Kings(has a nice Christmassy feel to it:lol ) I love the percentage counter though ,I watched mine plummet whilst his skyrocketed:lol And today I've been a BlackMan a Granny(with what looks like a trendy kettle in her hands)and a fit blonde.What more could you ask from a poker site:lol