• 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 BlueSq Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 SO Real Envy **FINAL**
    • 20:50 PartyPoker.com Ferrari
    • 20:50 PartyPoker.net Ferrari
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier

TournamentRegistrationDescriptionEntry Fee
DateTimeDateTime
29/11/200501:00 GMTVariesVariesPartypoker.net High Flier Daily QualifierFreeroll
29/11/200513:00 GMT29/11/200511:00 GMTSporting Odds "Dose of Envy" Daily SateliteFreeroll
29/11/200518:30 GMT29/11/200516:30 GMTNordicBet $5000 FreerollFreeroll
29/11/200519:00 GMT29/11/200513:00 GMTParbet $1000 Freeroll (Plus places in $10k Final)Freeroll
29/11/200519:00 GMT29/11/200517:00 GMTSporting Odds Safety Net ($250)Freeroll
29/11/200519:45 GMTTBCTBCBlue Square $200 PLFreeroll
29/11/200520:00 GMTQualifyQualifySporting Odds "Real Envy" Final (Sat. or 200 raked hands in November)Freeroll
29/11/200520:50 GMT29/11/200512:50 GMTPartyPoker.com Ferrari Daily FreerollFreeroll
29/11/200520:50 GMT29/11/200512:50 GMTPartyPoker.net Ferrari Daily FreerollFreeroll
30/11/200501:00 GMTVariesVariesPartypoker.net High Flier Daily QualifierFreeroll
Am trying something slightly different - you will notice that there is a Poll here with each event listed - the idea is that it is an easy way for you to say "I'm in". It's not ideal because you can only "vote" once - so try and leave it till you have a rough idea what you plan on playing in. If you click on the number of votes for an option, then it gives you the names of the people who have made that choice. It will also be useful to me in seeing which tournies are interesting to you (and which ones I should list/not list). Everything won't necessarily always be listed as I am restricted to 10 entries. This won't necessarily become a permanent fixture of this post - just a try to see if it works/is useful. "Real Envy" is here. We have quite a few qualifiers already. If you're not in yet, still have a chance in "Dose of Envy" at lunchtime, or through the back door (200 raked hands). Think I'll try the backdoor way in....... A $5000 freeroll at Nordicbet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th November**

A point to note for the Real Envy Final- to be eligible for the prize you must be resident in the UK or Ireland.
Are you sure? The only condition I can see is
14. For the 1st Prize (Las Vegas holiday) the flights depart from London Gatwick, Birmingham, Bristol or Belfast. Any winner not able to make their own way to any of these airports will forfeit the prize, which will be awarded to 2nd place.
I don't read that as excluding non uk residents, just that you have to make your own way to the UK........

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th November** Forget that - this condition covers it......

17. 1st prizes from the 3 Tuesday night Envy Tournaments and the end of month Real Envy tournaments can only be won by players from the UK, Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th November** Forgot to mention. Someone posted about Tropical poker yesterday, guess it was removed on account of it being spam. It may well be spam, I dunno, but what the post said is true. They're running around the clock 10 seater sit n gos with a $5 freeroll fund, you can multi-table, and seems like only about 20 people on the site. Not a bad interface either, if anyone is interested: www.tropicalpoker.com

Forgot to mention. Someone posted about Tropical poker yesterday' date=' guess it was removed on account of it being spam. It may well be spam, I dunno, but what the post said is true. They're running around the clock 10 seater sit n gos with a $5 freeroll fund, you can multi-table, and seems like only about 20 people on the site. Not a bad interface either, if anyone is interested: www.tropicalpoker.com
Yes guesswest, it was removed (as blatant spam!!). Strangely enough, the spam didn't include an affiliate link, so the presumption is that the spam was by the site itself. This is NOT the way they should be going about promoting themselves and it comes across more as people who will "try it on" than a professional set up!!! I did check the site out though. The web site did seem professional enough, though this isn't too hard to achieve. It did however seem phenomenally slow (might have been my end :unsure). I read the "about us" section, and it was promotional chat - it didn't seem to tell me much about them. This caused me some concern. I also wanted to know which network they were on, however this information does not seem to be on their web site and I can only presume it is there own software. Because of all of these factors combined, I decided that I couldn't trust them enough to be prepared to download their software onto my machine (nor could I be confident enough to "recommend" them to Punters Lounge members). If you've downloaded the software - first of all, good luck!! Interested to hear your observations - do you recognise the software/network? Does it seem a "professional" job? They seem to have persuaded you it is "for real". I might be tempted to download it on a seperate (old) machine ...... but at this stage would urge caution from anyone considering doing the same.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th November** Gotafancy. I don't like the way the software runs and feels but as they say - they are a new site. Their promotion seems logical - get a large userbase in a couple of weeks. It may cost them a few thousand per day in freerolls but when they launch in January, they have millions of users filling their tables. Tables are still slow filling up, I wonder will it quicken when the US evening market comes online. I'm now playing 2 tables at a time, I wonder is there a limit on the tables you can play. You could easily build a bankroll in a couple of weeks playing these tables. I wonder is there a catch to it?

The Ferrari qualifier has been replaced by the Jet promo qualifier at 20:50 on partypoker.com. (Do I get to change my vote :unsure )
Don't forget that this requires "party points" or whatever they call them to play in.......

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th November** Damn - I haven't got a "register" button for real envy - which i presume means I haven't enough raked hands - I was sure I had - time to hit those cash tables ....... just to check - anyone managed to register with the raked hands option?

Yes guesswest, it was removed (as blatant spam!!). Strangely enough, the spam didn't include an affiliate link, so the presumption is that the spam was by the site itself. This is NOT the way they should be going about promoting themselves and it comes across more as people who will "try it on" than a professional set up!!! I did check the site out though. The web site did seem professional enough, though this isn't too hard to achieve. It did however seem phenomenally slow (might have been my end :unsure). I read the "about us" section, and it was promotional chat - it didn't seem to tell me much about them. This caused me some concern. I also wanted to know which network they were on, however this information does not seem to be on their web site and I can only presume it is there own software. Because of all of these factors combined, I decided that I couldn't trust them enough to be prepared to download their software onto my machine (nor could I be confident enough to "recommend" them to Punters Lounge members). If you've downloaded the software - first of all, good luck!! Interested to hear your observations - do you recognise the software/network? Does it seem a "professional" job? They seem to have persuaded you it is "for real". I might be tempted to download it on a seperate (old) machine ...... but at this stage would urge caution from anyone considering doing the same.
It was the lack of not only an aff link, but any kind of link at all, that made me a bit unsure - but I'd agree it was most likely spam. The software is definitely a professional job, more so in fact than many major sites. I'm pretty sure I do recognise the software from somewhere, but I can't place it. I may just be wrong though, it may be proprietary - either way it's not been put together in a hurry. Whether the site is reliable in terms of banking, customer service etc, I don't know, I haven't tried cashing out (or in fact playing really, was just mentioning it in case anyone else was interested). I'm pretty sure the software doesn't contain any malware though, I had a good look at it. Though I'll admit to not thinking to do so until you mentioned it :$ The only red flag for me is that they're licensed in Panama, that's a pretty dodgy jurisdiction for gaming. Which isn't to say that they have to be dodgy, just that no legal body is going to do much to stop them if they are. That's just a banking issue though, so in the case of freerolls, nothing to lose. My guess is that this is just a legit start-up site trying to get people in the door, but I agree with you that spamming forums is not a professional way of doing that.