paddy powers - bless the irish

friskyfitz

They have a few giveaways every day including the 7am "Breakfast roll" - just reg the night before - i do this most days (there will be about 200 - 300 in it and nearly 60% will be sitout, it become quiet the turkey shoot but even though its only for about $20 you be surprised how many times you wake up to find a few cent more in your account!! ), this also applies to the "lunch roll" although more active players about but this time for $50 - still can make money by not turning up though!! :loon:loon Keep a eye on them though as they regularly add in freebies and dont have too many players in general - plus the quality in these is shocking as they are all turbo games :D:D:D BTW - Turbo is my favourite of all poker forms ;);) powers2bu.jpg

Re: paddy powers - bless the irish VC, thesunpoker and Blue square all use the same site and have a lot of giveaways. Turbo games suit the sit outs and are near impossible to win. I once started the software during a $50 freeroll and found I was 3rd with 3 left. I went on to win the tournament, a feat I've never achieved since!