The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! Hi, brand new here. since you guys seem to have a good relationship with Betfair, I though I'd ask. I've heard there's a 5K freeroll there on the 3rd of December. Anyone know anything about this, how to enter, who it's for, etc...?Can't find anything on their website at the moment.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! :notworthy :notworthy Well done Mr P Ross.. All you need to do now is win it, But i guess you will have a few in the way, As a new player to the poker world i need to stay up late and watch more just so i can be in the MONEY :tongue2 .. I am getting slightly better thanks to the advice of GAF also Pocketlady so see you all there and G/L all ,,, KEV:hope :ok

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! Hi Paul, any chance of a list of the people who've emailed and are in? I always worry that for some reason my email ain't arrived and on the day I'll find I'm not in such a prestigious and generous game.:clap :clap :clap . I give this event :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok .

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! When should we expect the password. as i see afew are already sign in to it. And if you have already have betfair account do you need to sign up through the link you provide .. as i have an account with them albeit with no money in.. Also sent email to freeroll@punterslounge a week or so ago. all the best and G/L all .. :ok :hope Kev

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! The people who have signed in are mods only (who now have access to the p/w). The password hasn't been sent out yet, but should be tomorrow. There is no obligation to use the link provided - however doing so helps support PL and get future freerolls like this - if you already have a betfair account - that's fine, you can just use that.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! Ok, there are numerous people I have put in a query folder, simply because they have joined in the last few days or some aren't even PL members. I'm not going to waste my time with any of these to be honest, as this is for true PL members and nobody else. The password will be going out very shortly, but it is NOT to be given to anyone and should be used for yourself only. If it is found out that someone has passed the password on without my or the poker mods consent, they will be banned from PL and I will have them taken out of the freeroll, please don't spoil it for the real members.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! :welcome to PL alexx and sylver............. unfortunately guys, you have probably joined too late to participate in this but stick around for future freerolls and im sure we'll see you there ;);) P.S it would have paid to have joined in the banter and fun sylver as you only made your first post tonight and therefore dont actually know most of us from the lurkers that hound the place

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! Woke up at 4.00 this morning, coughing and spluttering, feeling like I was on my last legs. Stuff it, I thought, get up and lose a few quid on the poker tables. Then I spotted that the big freeroll was registering...checked email and registered for the game. Somehow I'm feeling a lot better now, my brain endlessly wandering to images of that final big table, finally somebody has accepted me as a member...now I have a place of my own, a place to escape the endless boredom of sitting here, in my strait jacket, staring at these four padded walls. Thank You to all in the Punters Lounge...this is well appreciated. Got to go now, they will be checking my cell at 5.00 and I don't want them finding my laptop do I?...

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! New members and obviously members with low post counts won't be going in this. There are exceptions, but the majority are very new and here for the freeroll only. Join in the forum and next time you'll be allowed in. ;) If any member hasn't received the password, all of the poker moderators have this as well as me, so just PM them.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair!

New members and obviously members with low post counts won't be going in this. There are exceptions, but the majority are very new and here for the freeroll only. Join in the forum and next time you'll be allowed in. ;) If any member hasn't received the password, all of the poker moderators have this as well as me, so just PM them.
No problem for me! I will play the next:ok I like very much this forum, so I think I will participate a lot, especially in italian section