The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) listen fenner we started at the same sort of time but i don't mind admitting that there was a voice guiding me in the heads up stage fenner= top bloke. full stop enough flying spunk you know how much i appreciate you mate no gay references thank yo and ps.....i could hammer you heads up

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Well played Danno, and everyone else who got in the money!! :clap I didn't really deserve to get 2nd (although I'm not giving it back! ;) ). I should have been out on the beer tonight, so I played a bit recklessly at times knowing if I lost i'd get to go out sooner. Thanks to Paul, all the mods, Betfair, and everyone on the poker forum who have made me shit at darts because I play too much poker and don't practise enough!! :lol It's all worth it!

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Lol at Gaz!!! I was supposed to be takng /mrs Danno out tonight...she is pissed but not too happy at me staying in so long! Have alreasy said a big thank you to everyone involved. but the biggest thanks must go to everyone who played..... top night!! can a mod send me a suitable e mail for betfair so i can say my thanks??? cheers chaps and chapettes!!!! danno the hungry

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Well played Danno, and everyone else who got in the money!! :clap I didn't really deserve to get 2nd (although I'm not giving it back! ;) ). I should have been out on the beer tonight, so I played a bit recklessly at times knowing if I lost i'd get to go out sooner. Thanks to Paul, all the mods, Betfair, and everyone on the poker forum who have made me shit at darts because I play too much poker and don't practise enough!! :lol It's all worth it!
Oh great that makes the rivered straight on the last final table even better!! :spank Enjoy it mate :dude , win or lose always remain happy. There was only one loonie who went mental when Nigel hit a couple of rivers, Man i bet the guy will need a new mouse and keyboard!! :cry :lol I was extremely impressed with the spirit the game was played in. (maybe thats because those with less than a bag in their accountcounldnt chat as observer). By the way im not really single, you know how it is, single guy username lots of girlies on the STT's lol! It really was a Christmas Cracker and kudos to Paul, Betfair and ofcourse our Champion tonight Danno.:gimme :cheers :beer

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Have to say, had half hour of play, thats why I played as I played and finished pretty quick. Congratulations to all 10 winners and the most to top spot Danno (who we will never see again in Bad Beat tread :tongue2 ) And thank you again to Paul and Betfair :clap.

enough flying spunk you know how much i appreciate you mate i could hammer you heads up
way too much info for my liking! :rollin *This quote has been edited in a Sun style type way!* Sorry... this is the way my sordid little mind works...! :loon

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Sinek said

And next time I will try to kick my brothers ass :lol.
Isn't that against one of the ten commandments :lol . I really wanted to get 1st or 2nd (hehe - but happily settled for 4th) so that I could regain family bragging rights for the most won at online poker (currently standing at £300) - sibling rivalry a great incentive. What gives you most pleasure £10 earned working for a living or £1 won at poker? - I know my answer :lol .

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) So what was the final Top Ten(having just come back from the hospital for a sleeping tab overdose and slit wrist's after going out so early. Hmmm Note to self. Slit wrists AFTER opening bottle of sleeping tabs cos it gets a bit messy otherwisemixed-smiley-030.gif

1. Danno-£600
  2. GazBlades-£400
  3. Telepe (Gaf?)-£240
  4. wpr1 (phillosify)-£200
  5. overton (brael)-£160
  6. Boof (Boof Bonk Boosh)-£120
  7. Barca99 (tipstar)-£100
  8. nigelgt(Football-Tipper)-£80
  9. singleguy(Welling Bet Maester)-£60
  10. Colombino (Colombo)-£40

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) mrs fenner here, he's down the pub, on a xmas do, we would have replied when the stupid man went all in with some naf cards but you can't typr once your're out, and he had a right telling off!!!! thx mrs fenner xxx happy xmas all

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) :welcome to PL Mrs Fenner. Hope to see you joining army of poker players and have another couple on PL :loon. Join in and show how to play cards (just like Pocket Lady). Its not like Mr Fenner ever won Mini or Vegas so show him how its done :ok.