NHL Tuesday 22/11

Will update YTD rec tomorrow CAROLINA (ML) to bt Ottawa @ 2.66 - 1 PT *BDQ* Carolina @ home such a long dog, even when meeting Ottawa - gimme a break. Ott 15-3, 4-1 L5 and 6-2 on the road. Car 14-8, 2-3 L5 and 8-2 @ home. The fact is ottawa come into this off two wins, while Carolina off two losses. But Carolina are 8-6-4 vs Ottawa @ home since 1996 and 1-1-1 in L3 seasons. Moreover, they are 2-0 in this match-up this season. No way they are such a long shot. Tampa Bay (ML) to bt PHILLY @ 2.55 - 2 PTS *Pinnacle* When PHILADELPHIA Team ... - played as Home Team as a Favorite - Coming off vs Eastern Conference opponent - After a conference game - Coming off a 1 game winning streak - Coming off vs Atlantic division opponent ATS Winner : 4-7-0 SU Winner : 5-4-2 Hmm - not that good stats. Also TB have already beaten Philly this season (5-2). They are 3-2 @ Philly over L3 seasons and are coming off two good wins (over Carolina and NYI), whle Philly are coming off two losses and a win - over Pittsburgh which was very lucky indeed. L 5 games record reads 3-2 for Tampa and 2-3 for Philly. Also, Jaromir Jagr is available @ 2.30 to record over 1.5 pts tonight, which is good value given the fact he is behind most goals NYR score, especially on power play (there are often two assists that count in NHL too);)

Re: NHL Tuesday 22/11 Awful last night but I'll try again!!! NYR @ Buffalo: Not gonna pick a side in this one but I'm pretty confident of the Over 5.5 goals in this one. Both teams seem to be playing pretty well at the moment, Jagr picked it up again, and he is loving the new rules st tha moment. 35 points and counting ( that seems like a nice bet on Jagr Tulenos, which site is it at?? ) odds are not good but I'll err on side of caution and take 1.75 Over 5.5 goals @ 1.75 @ Betfair 5 Pts Tampa @ Philly: I like the Lightning too, Tulenos said most of what I thought, I still think Philly are playing a little cold and Tampa are out of their slump it seems. Not much to add to this, but I'll take the regulation win at very nice odds Tampa Regulation win @ 3.25 @ Betfair 5 Pts Washington @ Pittsburgh: Gonna go with the bookies on this one, Washington do play well in patches, mostly down to Ovechkin, but Pittsburgh played very well in splitting the 2 games with Philly and I expect them to take down the Caps in the battle of the top rookies. Pittsburgh Regulation win @ 1.94 @ Betfair 5 Pts Good luck all :cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.