Rugby League - GB vs NZ

Good lord! Now, yeah NZ struggled against England yesterday and Gb looked half decent in mud bath against Australia but..... Handicap Betting

-2 Great Britain 1.91
Hcap Tie 17.00
+2 New Zealand 1.91
Match Result
Great Britain 1.73
Draw 19.00
New Zealand 2.10
Now, I don't think there's much value in backing NZ on the handicap but I've put my money on NZ early doors (surely price will drop) at 2.10 to win outright at Skybet. First of all, GB got a good thrashing in the first game between the sides. We improved against Australia but it was awful conditions and the Aussie's never got out of 2nd/3rd gear (until last 10 mins) whilst we was at full tilt. As for NZ, beat Australia on thier on ground, then narrowly lost and beat GB convincingly. They were average against England on Sunday but only 7 who staretd against GB played and the assistant coach was in charge. Now for the fact that GB need to win ths to stand any chance of getting in the final, I see no reason at all why they are slight odds on favs to win! Yes there at home and must win but that doesn't justify this price. I'm expecting this price to drop so getting on early.

Re: Rugby League - GB vs NZ NZ are available @ even with the +2 handicap (2.1 outright). What's the full "get to the final" scernario, Punto? Am I right NZ and Aus are level @ 4 pts each while GB have fcuk all and therefore are playing under enormous pressure?;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.