NHL ice hockey - Mon 07/11

Just three games tonight, but I'm gonna have a piece of them all. Pittsburgh @ NYR: I think it's a little too easy to look at the loss to Boston two nights back and think the Pens are rubbish, they are 3-2 in their last 5, and have definatly improved from their horrendus start. I still think the Pens are playing under their talent and have a legitmate shot at reaching the playoffs this year, although I like the Rangers as a team, and think they have every chance of winning this game, I'm go with Pittsburgh as the value bet here Pittsburgh @ 3.30 Regulation win @ Betfair 5 Pts More later.........

NHL ice hockey - Mon 07/11 YTD 16-13-0, +6.85 pts, yield 16.71% for one reason or another, I like all three road dogs tonight, either because they are underpriced, imo, or with a good chance when on their purple patch, or in a revenge situation after being shutout in the first leg of B2Bs. Pittsburgh (ML) to bt NYR @ 2.58 - 2 PTS *Pinnacle* Pitt 3-11, but two of these wins came in their L3, and all 3 in L5 so it looks like they are getting back into business. I'm giving them yet another chance to turn over relatively solid NYR (8-7, 2-1 in L3) - also because they are 9-9-2 SU on H2Hs since 1996 and 2-1 SU @ New York in L3 seasons. Vancouver (ML) to bt CALGARY @ 2.07 - 2 PTS * Pinnacle* Another two-pointer tonight which I like a lot. The Canucks are in the revenge situation, having lost the first leg of B2B games vs. Calgary (0-1 on Saturday). I daresay the Canucks are not going to get shutout for the second time tonight - expecting quite the opposite. In the last match they had tons of chances and just couldnt buy a goal. But their offence is as prolific as you get in any other than a freak game. Van 10-5, Clg 7-9. Van 4-2-1 in H2Hs played @ Calgary over L3 seasons. Edmonton (ML) to bt DALLAS @ 2.29 - 1 PT *BDQ* The Oilers are rocking and while Dallas usually owns them @ home, they are coming off a 5-3 win there in dallas last week. Edm one of the hottest teams in the competition, coming off five consecutive wins (all bar one also by a good margin). Dallas just 3-3 in L6. An including the above mentioned win, they are 2-1 @ Dallas over L3 seasons (despite being 8-26-1 since 1996. PS A bit better prices to be got @ exchanges, but not for much. GLTA :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.