NHL ice hockey - Sat 05/11

YTD 16-12-0, +8.85 pts, yield 22.69% Pittsburgh (ML) to bt BOSTON @ 2.50 2 PTS *generally available* Took it last night @ Pinnacle @ 2.55, but the best price available now is 2.50. Maybe a surpising pick a little bit and even more so @ Boston owns Pittsburgh (3-0 @ home over L3 seasons). But neither team are exactly world beaters - Boston 6-9, Pittsburgh 3-10. Boston are 1-2 in L3, Pittsburgh 2-1 in L3 and off two consecutive wins. Boston are also in a similar situations Pittsburgh were a couple of weeks ago - they lost each of L4 OT played. @ 2.50 I would back the Pens to bt the Bruins any time in similar circumstances. Most probably my only play today, unless I find some more time in the evening, but I'll be extremely busy till app. midnight.;)

Re: NHL ice hockey - Sat 05/11 Hey all, lets keep up our strike rate today!! TB @ Toronto: Taking the Leafs here on HNIC, two good teams on show here, TO's record a little misleading ( 6-5-2 ) as the 5 losses have been to the Canadiens, Flyers, Hurricanes, Senators and Bruins, so an ordinary record doesn't look as bad when you consider who they have lost to, 3 of those losses are to the 3 best teams in the conference if you go by record. I like this Leafs team, and I think they will bounce back from a narrow loss to the 'Canes tonight against a Lightning team that has started of good but not great in defence of the cup. The problem is that the style of hockey that they play is now par for the course, it worked a year ago, but the new rules have forced most teams to play like them so they are now just another talented team, this will be tight, but the two teams have similar records, but Toronto's schedule has been a lot tougher and I expect them to prevail tonight. I'm also gonna have a punt on the Over here as the Lightening do tend to be in fast flowing games and both teams have the talent to score a bunch, as long as Belfour doesn't put in a stormer this has every chance of plenty of goals at a good price Toronto @ 2.44 Regulation win @ Betfair 5 Pts Over 6.5 goals @ 2.32 @ Betfair 3 Pts More bets later......... Y-T-D 16-20: Staked: 89 Pts Returns: 108.45 Pts: + 19.45 Pts + 21.85%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.