** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NHL ice hockey - Thu 03/11

YTD YTD 12-12-0, +3.06 pts, +9,00% Two sels today, can't see why the Ducks are almost a buzz word across most boards. Yes, Colorado are a bit overrated, but this doesn't mean they have to be opposed at any cost. The Ducks are just an average outfit on a winning patch, but Colorado are in the middle of their own winning patch and hold a 2-0 H2H record over past 3 seasons. No two-pointer tonight Pittsburgh (ML) to bt NYI @ 2.46 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* NYI are also getting a bit too much respect here. I understand Yashin relishes in the new conditions, but they are largely dependent upon him, which may not be enough. The Pens have turned the corner LTO, I believe and I'm backing them to go on winning in the encounter of two teams off a win. The Pens 2-10 so far, NYI 6-6. H2Hs 2-1 ATS and 1-2 SU NYR (ML) to bt NJD @ 2.16 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* No Brodeur between the Devils' pipes, although he was on the ice yesterday for a very light workout according to local reports. Anyway, the Clemmensen's magic failed to materialise LTO and I'm siding with the Rangers in the encounter of two teams off a loss. They split the H2Hs this season (1-1), both are evenly matched (6-6 and 6-7 record), so no reason to see the Rangers as underdogs in this tie. There are also quite strong trends for the under in the Toronto and the Calgary game - and @ odds against in both cases. BUT the Calgary games has the total set @ mere 5 goals, which has put me off . And the fact Carolina score for fun has put me off the other under as well. Best of luck whatever you back;)

Re: NHL ice hockey - Thu 03/11 A terrible night for me last night, but you've just got to dust yourself off and carry on like nothing happened!!! I'll try to get back to winning ways starting tonight. Anaheim @ Colorado: Anaheim are on a great run, no doubt, but it's improtant not to get too high on them ( as you point out Tulenos, they are an average outfit ) especially when they play in Denver. The Ducks are two different sides so far this season, the Ducks at home, and the Ducks on the road, at home they are 6-1, outscoring opponents 28-18, on the road they are 1-5 being outscored 19-13, they are almost complete opposites. Why? Who knows? Maybe teams just aren't up for playing in a low market team like the Ducks, maybe they don't give the Ducks enough respect, maybe it's the Ducks themselves who just can't perform at other arena's, it doesn't really matter, the fact is they are rubbish on the road at the moment, and they play Colorado who have won their last 3, and I expect that to be 4 after tonight. Also gonna take the over here, Colorado and Anaheim have been prolific the last 6 games each, Colorado at 5 a game for the last 6 and Anaheim 4 a game for the last 6, combining for 55 goals scored between them the last half dozen, if they keep that up, they should put up more than enough goals. Colorado @ 1.94 Regulation win 5 Pts Over 6.5 goals @ 2.24 3 Pts

Re: NHL ice hockey - Thu 03/11 I'm still considering Pens as a much better team as Islanders. Eventhough I haven't seen any of Pens games yet. (this one I will) Their defence sucks, but Islanders is not a very good team either. Couple of Pens regular defender are out and that might made them to put some concentration to it. And that might even be good situation to them, cause their offence will be good anyway. So I think odds should be even here, but Islanders is thought to be big vaor here. That's fine by me. Penquins-Islanders 1 at regulation @ 3,15 @ Betfair, 3 points Calgary plays their second home game after long road trip. This is usually good situation. Their opponent is weak Columbus so I think this to be clear win to Calgary. Columbus-Calgary -1,5 (puckline) 2 @ 2,5 @ Betfair, 2 points Tampa Bay-Ottawa 2 at regulation @ 1,95 @ Betfair, 1 point This one doesn't need any more explanation, but the fact that Ottawa is at home and their odd is 1,95! They are very hot right now.

Re: NHL ice hockey - Thu 03/11

Calgary plays their second home game after long road trip. This is usually good situation.
Don't wanna be picky here but it's the FIRST home game off a road trip which makes the difference because of the difference in style of play, In the second game it's a dubtful factor.

Re: NHL ice hockey - Thu 03/11 Also, Mixer - it's best to state the team you're backing. It's pretty obvious to me (after I've learned) but exactly the sides you denote as 1 are AWAY sides (because of thre American way of putting up the matches) and vice versa.;)

4-1 Pens now ;) and the freshest score are available @ NHL.com' date=' espn.com lokks frozen at the very moment:([/quote'] Pens win 5-1 and Rangers are 3-1 up in the 3rd as I type. Cheers for the tips mate. Keep them coming! :tongue2

Don't wanna be picky here but it's the FIRST home game off a road trip which makes the difference because of the difference in style of play' date=' In the second game it's a dubtful factor.[/quote'] I've thought it that way that teams that have just came home from a long road trip will not play at their bests. That is the FIRST home game. And the second game at home after that road trip is mentally a good point and turns things just the opposite and will be strong go.

Also' date=' Mixer - it's best to state the team you're backing. It's pretty obvious to me (after I've learned) but exactly the sides you denote as 1 are AWAY sides (because of thre American way of putting up the matches) and vice versa.;)[/quote'] Yes, I should do that from now on. That American vice versa way is actually a little confusing.

Re: NHL ice hockey - Thu 03/11 Penquins regulation win with 3 points was very nice catch.:nana I watched the game and it wasn't very spectacular, beside that one line (Lemieux, Crosby, Recci). That line was huge and especially Crosby looked superb. Ottawa was nice too, but Calgary let me down by winning only by one goal. My -1,5 goal puckline bets seems to have strong trend to end at one goal victory. NHL YTD: 14-16 (winners-losers), +6,48 points, Yield 17%

A terrible night for me last night, but you've just got to dust yourself off and carry on like nothing happened!!! I'll try to get back to winning ways starting tonight. Anaheim @ Colorado: Anaheim are on a great run, no doubt, but it's improtant not to get too high on them ( as you point out Tulenos, they are an average outfit ) especially when they play in Denver. The Ducks are two different sides so far this season, the Ducks at home, and the Ducks on the road, at home they are 6-1, outscoring opponents 28-18, on the road they are 1-5 being outscored 19-13, they are almost complete opposites. Why? Who knows? Maybe teams just aren't up for playing in a low market team like the Ducks, maybe they don't give the Ducks enough respect, maybe it's the Ducks themselves who just can't perform at other arena's, it doesn't really matter, the fact is they are rubbish on the road at the moment, and they play Colorado who have won their last 3, and I expect that to be 4 after tonight. Also gonna take the over here, Colorado and Anaheim have been prolific the last 6 games each, Colorado at 5 a game for the last 6 and Anaheim 4 a game for the last 6, combining for 55 goals scored between them the last half dozen, if they keep that up, they should put up more than enough goals. Colorado @ 1.94 Regulation win 5 Pts Over 6.5 goals @ 2.24 3 Pts
Colorado 4 Anaheim 3 :cheers Wow, good night for this thread, well done guys, 6-1 combined!!!